Behind it all are the Legal & Risk, Finance, and People & Talent teams, who keep things moving and make sure we’re happy and supported – and get our pay cheques every month! Meet the Operations team here.
What we do
Turn the cogs and grease the wheels to support everyone and keep the company growing.
Legal & Risk, People & Talent, Finance
Benefits of the Team
Houston, we have a problem! You’ll get to work in the exciting and fast-paced cybersecurity industry, solving business problems and ensuring the company and its people can thrive.
Meet Our Team
Join the team changing the face of cybersecurity
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs is the leader in people-centric cyber resilience. We help organizations continuously assess, build, and prove their cyber workforce resilience for teams across the entire organization, from front-line cybersecurity and development teams to Board-level executives. We provide realistic simulations and hands-on cybersecurity labs to evaluate individual and team capabilities and decision-making against the latest threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017, from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees globally, announced funding of more than £150 million and been voted a Best place to work for the last 3 years running! We are trusted by the world’s largest organizations including KPMG, Sophos and the NHS to measure, map to risk, and optimize the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
FP&A Senior Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to lead our FP&A function. In this role you will be influential in defining the FP&A priorities, ensuring that stakeholders have the most up to date and accurate information to drive key decisions within the business and support us with our growth journey.
You will be responsible for managing a team of 2 whilst also overseeing the Annual Operating Plan process. You will own the company’s FP&A tools and will have the opportunity to develop and refine our FP&A processes.
There are 10 of us in the finance department and we’re all in our amazing Bristol office at least once a week.
If you are passionate about leading a team and creating strong stakeholder relationships then this could be the opportunity for you to step up and make a real lasting impact within a growing cyber organisation.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Working with internal stakeholders to provide financial insight and analysis
- Support stakeholders to make data driven decisions
- Monitor key performance indicators across all areas - highlighting trends and identifying causes of unexpected variances
- Manage the FP&A team to achieve delivery of all FP&A goals
- Own the full Annual Operating Plan process
- Own the Company’s FP&A tool, Workday Adaptive Planning
- Prepare monthly internal reporting and quarterly reporting for the Board
You should apply if you have (we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role):
- Be a fully qualified accountant.
- Have extensive experience in an FP&A role or other senior financial planning role.
- Have experience in SaaS organisations and extensive knowledge of key SaaS metrics.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and be able to work in partnership with stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience of working in a high growth organisation
- Knowledge of Workday Adaptive Insights
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Driven - continuously improving on who we are and what we do.
- Inclusive - valuing different opinions and beliefs.
- Customer Obsessed - We seek to develop deep relationships with our customers to help them achieve their business outcomes.
- One Team - We are a talented global team working together to achieve our vision.
If you would like to read more about what you can expect from our recruitment process, you can visit our dedicated interview process page.
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + 2 volunteering days and birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, 7% matched pension, health plan and more
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, and sports clubs. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Cyber threats wait for no one and neither should you. Apply now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.