Behind it all are the Legal & Risk, Finance, and People & Talent teams, who keep things moving and make sure we’re happy and supported – and get our pay cheques every month! Meet the Operations team here.
What we do
Turn the cogs and grease the wheels to support everyone and keep the company growing.
Legal & Risk, People & Talent, Finance
Benefits of the Team
Houston, we have a problem! You’ll get to work in the exciting and fast-paced cybersecurity industry, solving business problems and ensuring the company and its people can thrive.
Meet Our Team
Social Mini Golf
Join an inclusive team changing the face of cyber security.
We’re growing at an exceptional rate and are looking for people to share in our exciting future.
Be part of a high performing team with a supportive culture.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 200 employees and announced funding of more than $123 million. Our technology is already helping over 250 enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and Airbnb, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
We’re growing fast and need the very best Sourcer / Researcher to join our in-house Talent Acquisition Team in our fast-growing Bristol location. You will help change the face of cyber security by identifying expectational and niche talent through online research to join our growing technical and go to market teams globally.
You’ll partner with Talent Acquisition and hiring managers to identify and attract individuals to join our growing teams and apply your research skills to identify and build talent pools to support future growth. To be successful you will need to have expertise in direct sourcing, online research and have a passion for building a diverse organization.
Successful recruitment is one of the keys behind Immersive Labs rapid growth and we need you to come help find world-class people that can change the face of cyber security.
Your main responsibilities:
- Conducting online research to identify expectational individuals and teams
- Directly sourcing and engaging future employees in a competitive market, telling the Immersive Labs story.
- Support with promoting Immersive Labs employer brand through networking, attending industry and recruiting events.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition and hiring manager community to develop and refine sourcing process and increase quality of candidates
- Conduct behavioural based phone, video and in-person interviews with candidates.
- Writing creative advertising copy on digital and social media channels.
To be successful:
- Expertise in research, sourcing, or recruiting for niche roles in technology or executive search
- Passion for diversity and using sourcing to help build an industry leading and diverse culture
- Experience using proactive sourcing techniques and tools such as linkedin, github, networking, x-ray search to identify and engage individuals and teams
- Have great communication skills to influence different audiences
- Be highly proactive, positive, enthusiastic
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as being an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work we also provide an extensive list of benefits to support you to do your best work.
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + volunteering days, birthday off
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- When you do visit, getting to the office is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Help change the face of cybersecurity, apply now!