Work , Play , Community
Everything we do is guided by our three core values: inclusivity, agility and drive.
It’s our mission to create a progressive, open and productive workplace where we can be our authentic selves. Our values exist as a framework to help us support and empower each other, because we know that when we feel accepted, included and happy at work, we can do and be our best. As such, we welcome people who share these values and are as passionate about our mission, our workplace and our product as we are.
Continuously improving on who we are and what we do.
- We are unafraid to explore our curiosity
- We set personal goals, learn from our experiences and focus on our development
- We take ownership and pride in our work
Valuing different opinions and beliefs.
- We are open-minded and respectful of our colleagues
- We contribute ideas to the decision-making process
- We support one another and celebrate each other’s successes
Embracing organizational challenges.
- We adapt quickly to change
- We analyze our environment and consider different approaches
- We manage ambiguity, making timely and effective decisions
Each of our values align to certain behaviours that we encourage throughout our interactions with each other and our customers.
We’re accountable for our work and for the work of the wider Immersive Labs team.
We’re focused on our personal development and reaching our goals.
We’re determined to find solutions to tough problems, so we can strive forward in the face of adversity.
We’re resilient so we can bounce back stronger after a mistake.
We’re collaborative and always work together to achieve our common goals.
We’re engaging by making the effort to build and maintain relationships with our colleagues.
We’re diverse: we celebrate our differences and the positive impact they have on our work. bounce back stronger after a mistake.
We’re inventive because we like to try new things – and if they don’t work, we try something else.
We’re creative in finding novel ways to reach our goals.
We’re flexible and can adapt quickly to the uncertain world in which we work
What it’s like
to work at Immersive Labs
When people ask what it’s like to work at Immersive Labs you’ll usually hear the same few sentiments:
Adapting to new world
We don’t need to tell you that 2020 was a transformative year for everyone. Read our Response to COVID to discover how we adapted as a company.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to increasing diversity in cybersecurity and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. See what our recent Diversity, Equity & Inclusion survey has shown and what we are doing to improve.
Our products enable the humans in cybersecurity to keep their organizations safer from the latest threats. We want our culture to provide a safe space, enabling everyone to be their authentic selves when arriving at work every day. At Immersive Labs, we have 5 key objectives to help us ensure this:
- Every single employee of Immersive Labs should feel safe to be themselves. We want a culture of belonging. This is not somewhere you come to ‘fit in’, this is somewhere you can thrive and be your authentic self.
- We will champion diversity and inclusion not just in Immersive Labs but the wider cybersecurity industry.
We want a demographic balance that reflects the countries and areas we operate in.
- We all have a role to play in making sure everyone feels like they belong.
- We want people to feel safe to speak up if they witness/experience any behaviours which does not exemplify this.
- We will always come from a place of respect when interacting with people who have different beliefs from our own.
The Power of Community
We care about the environment, and we’re committed to improving the communities we’re involved in, both locally and globally.
Digital Cyber Academy
Students, military veterans and members of the neurodiverse community can gain free access to our platform via our Digital Cyber Academies, which exist to help identify new talent based on real skills, not degrees or certifications. Our enterprise customers and sponsors advertise jobs via our browser-based platform to hire without bias, helping to increase diversity within their organizations. Discover our Digital Cyber Academies.
In 2019 and 2020, we offset 100 tons of CO2 – that’s our entire carbon footprint.
Everyone in the company gets a day to volunteer each year. To date 200 volunteer days have been used to contribute to community projects.
Bristol charity Ignite Life: which help support vulnerable children and young people who have been excluded from society Brunel Care – Bringing some cheer to the elderly in Bristol