Join the team changing the face of cybersecurity
Get on board with the fastest-growing cybersecurity company in the UK.
Drive a fast-growing team and help us deliver up-to-the moment content to our customers
Immersive Labs is the leader in people-centric cyber resilience. We help organizations continuously assess, build, and prove their cyber workforce resilience for teams across the entire organization, from front-line cybersecurity and development teams to Board-level executives. We provide realistic simulations and hands-on cybersecurity labs to evaluate individual and team capabilities and decision-making against the latest threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017, from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees globally, announced funding of more than £150 million and been voted a Best place to work for the last 3 years running! We are trusted by the world’s largest organizations including KPMG, Sophos and the NHS to measure, map to risk, and optimize the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
Cybersecurity Team Manager
Are you a driven and motivated people leader with a background in cybersecurity? Are you an agile individual able to collaborate with stakeholders and team members to deliver projects in a timely manner?
Then come and join us as a Cybersecurity Team Manager, working within our Cyber Content team.
High-performing teams are the key to Immersive Labs rapid growth - You will support the day-to-day operations and delivery of our cyber content team in line with our quality standards. You will work closely with our product owners, helping to ensure the delivery of content aligns with the strategic vision of the product and roadmap. You will also interact with the product and engineering teams to ensure effective delivery of content being created as well as line managing staff. .
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
As a Cybersecurity Team Manager you will delegate and assign work to teams and individuals. You will shape an inclusive environment with a strong collaborative culture and lead on the line management of our content team engineers by mapping their career development, conducting regular 121s and identifying training programs and requirements.
You will proactively identify and deliver projects to improve the Cyber Content’s team ways of working and delivery of the Company vision.
Other responsibilities would include;
- Responsible for the tactical and operational planning and content delivery of the team, helping to ensure that it aligns with the roadmap we have set out
- Support Agile ceremonies including; Sprint planning, Sprint reviews, and Sprint retrospectives
- Partner with other managers and sub-teams to understand performance, identify growth bottlenecks and enablers
- Help design, implement, and maintain internal performance management framework and overall company KPI framework
- Assist in the delivery of metrics and data to calculate ROI of each team and analyze team performance, pain points and quality issues
You should apply if you have (we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role):
- Technical hands-on cyber skills are not necessary for this role but a high level interest in Cybersecurity and an understanding of cyber terminology would be very useful.
- You can demonstrate excellence in managing a high-performing team, including attracting, mentoring, inspiring, and driving excellent results from an exceptional team.
- You have experience implementing change initiatives
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally effectively
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Driven - We are innovators and market-creators, constantly moving forward to achieve results in support of our mission.
- Inclusive - We are passionate about creating an environment of inclusion and respect for our employees, customers and partners, everyone has opportunities to thrive.
- Customer Obsessed - We seek to develop deep relationships with our customers to help them achieve their business outcomes.
- One Team - We are a talented global team working together to achieve our vision.
If you would like to read more about what you can expect from our recruitment process, you can visit our dedicated interview process page.
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + 2 volunteering days and birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, 7% matched pension, health plan and more
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, and sports clubs. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Cyber threats wait for no one and neither should you. Apply now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.