Join the team changing the face of cybersecurity
Develop the worlds best cyber security simulations and training labs
Help the worlds largest organizations prove their cyber resilience
Immersive Labs is the leader in people-centric cyber resilience. We help organizations continuously assess, build, and prove their cyber workforce resilience for teams across the entire organization, from front-line cybersecurity and development teams to Board-level executives. We provide realistic simulations and hands-on cybersecurity labs to evaluate individual and team capabilities and decision-making against the latest threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017, from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees globally, announced funding of more than £150 million and been voted a Best place to work for the last 3 years running! We are trusted by the world’s largest organizations including KPMG, Sophos and the NHS to measure, map to risk, and optimize the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
Product Manager - Associate
Are you passionate about creating great products that users love to use and have a strong business acumen to help you prioritise?
As an Associate Product Manager you will learn product management techniques and thought processes whilst being fully supported by a more senior Product Manager / Director and wider Product team.
You will use your growing knowledge of user needs and outcomes to frame problems, make evidenced based decisions and set priorities.
You’ll work alongside the agile design and engineering teams to deliver features and enhancements, defining and measuring success.
Your main responsibilities (we’re scaling fast, so the below will change and evolve as we grow):
- Inspire the Product Delivery teams, ensuring they have the rationale and motivation required to deliver the product vision.
- Develop user stories with agreed acceptance criteria. Work with the Engineering team to ensure stories are correctly refined, technical constraints, dependencies and prerequisites are identified and that the product vision is realised.
- With the Product Manager, prioritise the implementation of new features to ensure the product roadmap delivers outcomes for both customers and Immersive Labs
- Prioritise and organise features and technical requirements for your product area, ensuring a focus is maintained on delivering value to customers.
- Streamline and optimise processes and features to enable scale, taking an Enterprise-first approach
- Take a data driven, analytical approach to prioritising and refining new features and product enhancements that meet customer and business needs.
- Track and optimise success metrics to ensure that deliverables are defined and measurable.
- Ensure clear and effective communication so that development work, marketing and release can be planned. Work closely with Product Marketing, Sales and Customer Support teams to ensure effective go-to-market.
- Collaborate cross-product with other Product Managers to ensure any inter-team dependencies are taken into account during planning.
- Develop and demonstrate strong understanding in how the major elements of the product work
- Develop and maintain good market awareness and understanding of the cyber landscape.
Success in this role will depend most on your approach, underlying skills and potential for growth, even if some of the above would be new to you. You should apply if you have:
- An interest in building a career in product management. Some experience of product management (Associate Product Manager, Product Owner or similar role), or have a strong desire to move into product management and have been in a technical / project role ideally in consumer facing environment
- The ability to lead with, and inspire, confidence, to build strong stakeholder relationships and collaborate effectively in cross functional teams
- The ability to motivate and engage a high impact product delivery team
- An understanding of digital products (B2B/SaaS)
- Confidence to make clear and well-thought recommendations to influence decisions
- A logical, data-driven and evidence-based approach to planning and decision making with a focus on delivering value to customers
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- A strategic and commercial mindset
- Comfortable speaking to both technical and non-technical team
- Technical aptitude with ability to evaluate different approaches to delivery
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do.
- Customer Obsessed: We seek to develop deep relationships with our customers to help them achieve their business outcomes
- Drive: We are innovators and market-creators, constantly moving forward to achieve results in support of our mission
- Inclusivity: We are passionate about creating an environment of inclusion and respect for our employees, customers and partners, where everyone has opportunities to thrive
- One Team: We are a talented global team working together to achieve our vision
If you would like to read more about what you can expect from our recruitment process, you can visit our dedicated interview process page.
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + 2 volunteering days and birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, 7% matched pension, health plan and more
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, and sports clubs. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Cyber threats wait for no one and neither should you. Apply now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.