Join the team changing the face of cybersecurity
Excellent earning potential with commission accelerators from 40% of target & share options so you prosper in the companies success
A product you can believe in. Immersive Labs is the leader in people-centric cyber resilience.
We have an exciting vision for cybersecurity - one that puts people at the center of cyber. Our cyber resilience SaaS platform is an agile, hands-on solution that helps teams continuously assess, build, and prove cyber capabilities through real-life simulations, rather than one-off training sessions.
We help the world’s biggest brands like Citi, Pfizer, Daimler, Humana, and HSBC, protect their revenues and brand reputations.
Founded in 2017 from a cargo container in Bristol, UK, Immersive Labs has progressed to the global stage and has secured over £150 million of funding.
“Immersive Labs has definitely increased our competency and has improved our ability to investigate incidents, understand threats, and tune our controls to prevent them.”
Transport for London
Enterprise Account Manager
The first thing on your mind is probably salary. You’ll get a generous base and great OTE with uncapped earning potential – when you smash your targets, you’ll be rewarded. We also give you a piece of the pie with share options.
You will develop new & existing business in an assigned territory of FTSE 100 / 250 and large enterprise accounts, drive engagement and build relationships with new prospects and existing customers. You could be located anywhere in the UK&I, our office hub is in Bristol, UK which you can visit or host customers at.
As one of the senior individual contributors in sales, your main responsibilities will include (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Creating and executing the sales strategy for your territory
- Winning large-scale enterprise business (Fortune 500 / FTSE 250 / Global 2000) that’ll have a direct impact on Immersive Labs’ success
- Building relationships with CISOs – while growing that revenue figure
- Qualifying sales with clients using a methodology such as MEDDIC/MEDDPICC
- Educating the market on our groundbreaking cybersecurity solution by attending local and national events (such as Technology Partner Roadshows, Happy Hours, BlackHat and RSA)
- Researching and tracking your progress on Salesforce and using LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator
You should apply if you have experience in the following areas, but don’t worry if you don’t hit each one exactly:
- Selling SaaS, cybersecurity, or complex software products to enterprise organizations
- Building strong, internal relationships to help solve problems for our customers and ultimately strengthen our offering
- Navigating complex enterprises and buying centres from prospect to close
What kind of person are we looking for? Again, you don’t have to match everything, but ideally you will display the following traits:
- Empathy, high emotional intelligence, and heightened listening skills to really get to the crux of what a customer needs
- A hunting mindset – you get a buzz from seeking out a great prospect, aligning their problem with our solution, and being able to close the deal
- The discipline, motivation, and drive to take knocks, then the resilience to do it all again tomorrow
- You’re not a lone wolf – although you’ll mostly be remote, you’ll reach out to teams across disciplines, knowing their input and collaboration is what secures the best deals
We encourage people of different backgrounds and identities to apply. We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you.
We also offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Prosper in our success with share options, sales accelerators, and rewards for doing great work and living our values
- Career and learning development through the platform and our Learn Anything fund
- 25 days annual leave plus two volunteering days and a half day on your birthday!
- Flexible and remote working (such as informal flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, and job sharing)
- Enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, 7% matched pension, health plan, and more – to look after your family and yourself
- Monthly socials and sports clubs for our sociable, tight-knit teams (we’ve done everything from pottery painting to escape rooms)
- Although this role is remote, when you do visit our UK hub is in Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from Temple Meads train station
Find out more at https://www.immersivelabs.com/careers/
Help change the face of cybersecurity, apply now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.