A product you can believe in. Immersive Labs is the leader in people-centric cyber resilience
We have an exciting vision for cybersecurity - one that puts people at the center of cyber. Our cyber resilience SaaS platform is an agile, hands-on solution that helps teams continuously assess, build, and prove cyber capabilities through real-life simulations, rather than one-off training sessions.
We help the world’s biggest brands like Citi, Pfizer, Daimler, Humana, and HSBC, protect their revenues and brand reputations.
Founded in 2017 from a cargo container in Bristol, UK, Immersive Labs has progressed to the global stage and has secured over $180 million of funding.
“The speed at which Immersive Labs produces technical content is hugely impressive, and this turnaround has helped get our teams ahead of the curve, giving them hands-on experience with serious vulnerabilities, in a secure environment, as soon as they emerge.”
Head of Global Cybersecurity Operations, HSBC
Channel Sales Manager / Director
Due to continued growth, we’re hiring a Channel Sales Manager, You will be responsible for supporting the key sales functions and growth goals for our partners, resellers and distributors. You’ll need to be extremely results driven, customer focused, technologically savvy, and innovative at building internal relationships and external partnerships to approach the market with passion.
As a Channel Manager, you will be responsible for proactively engaging with partners to identify and drive new partner led business opportunities.
This is a remote position, covering the western half of the US. You could be based in either the Mountain region or West Coast so you are close to your partners and customers.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Identifying and recruiting new partners in the territory to support the sales efforts.
- Onboard new partners in the region alongside Sales and technical enablement.
- Develop and manage the day to day relationship between partners and Immersive Labs.
- Drive yearly, quarterly, and monthly business planning with partners, ensuring you meet or exceed quota.
- Delivers value propositions and other key messaging to partner communities.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of Immersive Labs products along with an understanding of competitive products, pricing, and stance within our partners.
- Communicate product launches and promotions.
- Create and execute partner events.
- Maintain and present weekly pipeline forecast.
You should apply if you have (we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role):
- Proven experience in Channel Sales, ideally in a scaleup bringing on new partnerships
- Hold cyber security reseller relationships and have experience working with SaaS products
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to engage audiences
- Brilliant time management and organizational skills
- Ability to close business while achieving a high level of partner satisfaction.
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Prosper in our success with share options, and rewards for doing great work and living our values
- Look after you and your family with health, dental, and disability insurance, fully paid sick leave, and mental health support
- Save for the future with a 401K match of up to 5% – effective immediately
- 33 holiday days plus two volunteering days, 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, and a half day on your birthday!
- Flexible and remote working, so you can work when and where you work best
- Career and learning development through the platform and our Learn Anything fund
- While most of the team are fully remote, when you do visit, our North American HQ is based in the center of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station
- Monthly socials and sports clubs for our sociable, tight-knit teams (we’ve done everything from cake making to escape rooms)
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Help change the face of cybersecurity, apply now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.