A product you can believe in. Immersive Labs is the leader in people-centric cyber resilience
We have an exciting vision for cybersecurity - one that puts people at the center of cyber. Our cyber resilience SaaS platform is an agile, hands-on solution that helps teams continuously assess, build, and prove cyber capabilities through real-life simulations, rather than one-off training sessions.
We help the world’s biggest brands like Citi, Pfizer, Daimler, Humana, and HSBC, protect their revenues and brand reputations.
Founded in 2017 from a cargo container in Bristol, UK, Immersive Labs has progressed to the global stage and has secured over $180 million of funding.
“The speed at which Immersive Labs produces technical content is hugely impressive, and this turnaround has helped get our teams ahead of the curve, giving them hands-on experience with serious vulnerabilities, in a secure environment, as soon as they emerge.”
Head of Global Cybersecurity Operations, HSBC
Sales Engineer - MENA
You will be joining a growing and high performing team in the Middle East and North Africa region as a Sales Engineer in the region to provide technical expertise throughout the sales cycle.
Your focus will be on the customers at the top end of the Enterprise market in both the private and government sector. You will play a critical role in taking the CISOs or Heads of Cybersecurity divisions in these large customers through a technical platform demonstration addressing any concerns or questions on new cyber threats as well as progressing the sale.
The role is critical to Immersive Labs both to grow our presence in a fast growing territory as well as helping the product evolve to the specific needs of customers in MENA by gathering feedback to share with the Engineering and Product teams.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- You will partner with the MENA sales team to provide technical expertise of the Immersive Labs Cyber Workforce Resilience platform with both new and existing customers.
- Running in-depth solution demonstrations and managing proof-of-concepts with the C-level and senior cybersecurity leadership will be an integral part of your role.
- You will be required to throw yourself into the Cybersecurity community to remain informed of evolving threats, trends, and new technologies
- We are all one team at Immersive labs so being able to collaborate with the teams in product, content and engineering as the expert in the Cybersecurity landscape across MENA and influence product innovation.
- Your ability to present the product at exhibitions and security events will play a large part in the expansion of the Immersive Labs brand across the MENA region.
- To become security advisor throughout the technical sales cycle by building cyber skills programs, facilitating crisis simulations, and measuring organizational risk
You should apply if you have (we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role):
- 3+ years work experience in sales engineering role within information technology or cyber security
- Experience leading technical presentations/demonstrations that progress the sales cycle, for both technical and non-technical audiences across all levels including the C-level.
- Proficiency in IT fundamentals (computer hardware/software, databases, networking, security, and software development)
- Knowledge of information security concepts, domains, compliances, and standards
- Hands-on experience with Windows & Linux operating systems, security tools (IDS, firewalls, anti-malware, SIEM), public cloud environments, etc
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Driven - We are innovators and market-creators, constantly moving forward to achieve results in support of our mission.
- Inclusive - We are passionate about creating an environment of inclusion and respect for our employees, customers and partners, everyone has opportunities to thrive.
- Customer Obsessed - We seek to develop deep relationships with our customers to help them achieve their business outcomes.
- One Team - We are a talented global team working together to achieve our vision.
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- You'll receive additional benefits allowance to use towards your chosen pension, healthcare and housing.
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + 2 volunteering days and birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover,
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Share in the companies success with share options, sales incentives and Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, and sports clubs. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms
- While this is a remote position, we do all meet in our EMEA HQ on a bi annual basis and regularly in person in region.
Find out more about life at Immersive Labs https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Cyber threats wait for no one and neither should you. Apply now!
If you would like to read more about what you can expect from our recruitment process, you can visit our dedicated interview process page.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.