Excellent earning potential with generous base salary and great OTE with uncapped earning potential... plus share options so you prosper in the companies success
A product you can believe in. Immersive Labs is the leader in people-centric cyber resilience.
We have an exciting vision for cybersecurity - one that puts people at the center of cyber. Our cyber resilience SaaS platform is an agile, hands-on solution that helps teams continuously assess, build, and prove cyber capabilities through real-life simulations, rather than one-off training sessions.
We help the world’s biggest brands like Citi, Pfizer, Daimler, Humana, and HSBC, protect their revenues and brand reputations.
Founded in 2017 from a cargo container in Bristol, UK, Immersive Labs has progressed to the global stage and has secured over £150 million of funding.
“Immersive Labs has definitely increased our competency and has improved our ability to investigate incidents, understand threats, and tune our controls to prevent them.”
Transport for London
Commercial Account Manager
The first thing on your mind is probably salary. You’ll get a generous base and great OTE with uncapped earning potential – when you smash your targets, you’ll be rewarded. We also give you a piece of the pie with share options.
This is an exciting opportunity as it helps to shape a new role within Immersive Labs. You will be focused on the faster moving business to generate new logo wins and build your presence within current accounts also. Reacting to those leads from all inbound sources including channel sourced opportunities will be a hugely important part of this role.
You will have a large book of enterprise accounts that are incredibly important to the business. You will have support from presales, customer success, professional services and the channel team to help you overachieve your goals.
Your main responsibilities will include (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Working on a win and retain basis, to win new logos within a named accounts list then to grow the presence of Immersive Labs in those accounts.
- Moving any inbound leads from all sources through the sales funnel with a detailed level of qualification to close
- Forming a strong bond with the channel team and channel partners to help progress opportunities by showing what the Immersive Labs platform can do
- Attending relevant industry events to educate the market on the value of the Immersive Labs offering. It will also be part of your role to suggest events that are specific to your territory, are these must attend for Immersive Labs? If yes, then shout about it!
- A strong partnership with customer success will be essential to help you identify opportunities for upselling within key accounts
You should apply if you have experience in the following areas, but don’t worry if you don’t hit each one exactly:
- Selling SaaS, cybersecurity, or complex software products to enterprise organizations
- Building strong, internal relationships to help solve problems for our customers and ultimately strengthen our offering
- Experience in a high volume quota carry sales role with familiarity working with the channel
What kind of person are we looking for? Again, you don’t have to match everything, but ideally you will display the following traits:
- Empathy, high emotional intelligence, and heightened listening skills to really get to the crux of what a customer needs
- A hunting mindset – you get a buzz from seeking out a great prospect, aligning their problem with our solution, and being able to close the deal
- The discipline, motivation, and drive to take knocks, then the resilience to do it all again tomorrow
- You’re not a lone wolf – although you’ll mostly be remote, you’ll reach out to teams across disciplines, knowing their input and collaboration is what secures the best deals
We encourage people of different backgrounds and identities to apply. We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you.
We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Prosper in our success with share options, sales accelerators, and rewards for doing great work and living our values
- Career and learning development through the platform and our Learn Anything fund
- 25 days annual leave plus two volunteering days and a half day on your birthday!
- Flexible and remote working (such as informal flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, and job sharing)
- Enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, 7% matched pension, health plan, and more – to look after your family and yourself
- Monthly socials and sports clubs for our sociable, tight-knit teams (we’ve done everything from pottery painting to escape rooms)
- Although this role is remote, when you do visit our UK hub is in Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from Temple Meads train station
Find out more about life at Immersive Labs https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Cyber threats wait for no one and neither should you. Apply now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.