Get supportive mentoring and onboarding to set you up for success.
We’re growing at an exceptional rate and are looking for people to share in our exciting future.
Join an agile team changing the face of cybersecurity!
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs is the leader in people-centric cyber resilience. We help organizations continuously assess, build, and prove their cyber workforce resilience for teams across the entire organization, from front-line cybersecurity and development teams to Board-level executives. We provide realistic simulations and hands-on cybersecurity labs to evaluate individual and team capabilities and decision-making against the latest threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017, from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees, announced funding of more than €170 million and been voted a Best place to work for the last 3 years running! We are trusted by the world’s largest organizations KPMG, Daimler and Deutsche Bank to measure, map to risk, and optimize the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
Customer Success Manager
Customer Success can mean so many things, the essence of our Customer Success team is customer obsession. In fact, our customer obsession is so intense it's a company value - it's embraced in every team meaning you know the whole of Immersive Labs is on your side when you are championing the customer voice.
You will own a set of EMEA customers from onboarding to renewal, penetrating deep into the heart of the customer to understand their strategic objectives (sometimes they don't even know this themselves and you have to get in touch with your inner Sherlock Holmes to search it out) and ensure our platform delivers.
With customers like Deutsche Bank and Daimler and feedback like “The best tool for learning cybersec”, “A great platform to learn and gain hands on experience on tools” and “Immersive Labs is a must have for every organisation” you can see why customer obsession is the core of who we are, and you can be a key pillar in elevating the customer voice and keeping our NPS score at 58+.
Read more about what our customers say here: https://www.immersivelabs.com/customers/
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Partner with our customers to ensure effective onboarding - setting them up for success
- Create a communications plan to engage effectively throughout the customers journey
- Set strategies for the customer, put in place objectives and measure success
- Collaborate with our product and customer support team to share new features
- Upsell and cross-sell opportunities and partner with sales to close opportunities
- Take customer success reviews periodically and resolve concerns with the assistance of internal teams
You should apply if you have (we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role):
- Experience in customer success management, account management, or equivalent within a SaaS environment.
- Bilingual in German and English
- Exceptional planning and communication skills
- Stellar presentation skills, client management, and written communication skills.
- Experience in implementing customer solutions.
- Experience in project management with a proven track record of managing multiple projects to completion, along with excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to maintain a high-valued outcome-based relationship with an eclectic customer profile base
- Willing to travel periodically based on the business and project’s needs.
- Experience in Cybersecurity or Cyber Risk Management
- Bilingual in French or Spanish
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by the values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Drive - We are innovators and market-creators, constantly moving forward to achieve results in support of our mission.
- Inclusive - We are passionate about creating an environment of inclusion and respect for our employees, customers and partners, everyone has opportunities to thrive.
- Customer Obsessed - We seek to develop deep relationships with our customers to help them achieve their business outcomes
- One Team - We are a talented global team working together to achieve our vision.
If you would like to read more about what you can expect from our recruitment process, you can visit our dedicated interview process page.
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 30 days annual leave+ public holidays + 2 volunteering days and half day for your birthday
- Look after your family and yourself with parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more about life at Immersive Labs https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Cyber threats wait for no one and neither should you. Apply now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.