Be part of a progressive, open and productive workplace, where different opinions and beliefs are valued.
We prepare businesses to counter the latest cyber threats by helping their people to develop powerful, practical cyber skills.
We're welcoming new people to the team every week to keep up with our exceptional
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs is the leader in people-centric cyber resilience. We help organizations continuously assess, build, and prove their cyber workforce resilience for teams across the entire organization, from front-line cybersecurity and development teams to Board-level executives. We provide realistic simulations and hands-on cybersecurity labs to evaluate individual and team capabilities and decision-making against the latest threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017 from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees, and announced funding of more than $120 million. We are trusted by the world’s largest organizations Citi, Pfizer and Humana to measure, map to risk, and optimize the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing cyber security business and to take the next step in your career. You will have a focus on the largest enterprise companies across the TOLA territory, based out of Colorado. Utilising the relevant events in the region, our channel partners and a detailed prospecting methodology to help you on your way to success.
Cybersecurity is at the forefront of conversations across the largest business all over the world. Our product is focussed on the human side of Cybersecurity to fight against the ever growing skill gap in Cybersecurity and most importantly improve the first line of defence within all future clients. The product you will be selling provides a clear ROI to our customers and is seen as an innovator across the market.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Working on a win and retain basis to win new business with large enterprise customers then growing the presence of Immersive Labs in those accounts
- Leveraging marketing leads, technical resources, and channel/alliance partners as required
- Attending relevant industry events to educate the market on the value of the Immersive Labs offering
- A strong partnership with customer success will be essential to help you identify opportunities for upsell within key accounts
- Living the Immersive Labs values, displaying the culture to prospect companies through your interactions
You should apply if you have (we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role):
- If you have more than 4yrs experience selling to large enterprise accounts such as those in the FTSE 250 and FTSE 100.
- Experience in a high growth company, we want you to thrive in this environment but it will have challenges along with the multiple successes.
- An understanding of the challenges senior cybersecurity leaders face each day, this is important as you will be dealing with CISOs, VPs of Cyber and Snr SOC leaders.
- The focus of the role is to win new logos and expand the Immersive Labs presence within them. So apply is this what you have spent your career doing
- Experience leading a sales cycle educating the client on the true value of a new Cybersecurity solution
- Executed account plans using all resources available including Channel Partners, SDRs, Presales and professional services within an efficient timescale
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - We support one another and celebrate each other’s successes
- Driven - Continuously improving on who we are and what we do
- Agile - We adapt quickly to change
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Look after you and your family with Health, Dental and Disability insurance; fully paid sick leave and mental health support
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when and where is best for you, including 33 days holiday, 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, 2 volunteering days and birthday half day
- Save for the future with contribution matched 401K, and rewards and recognition for your successes
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- While most of the team are fully remote, when you do visit, our North American HQ is based in the centre of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from cake competitions, to movie nights and escape rooms
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Cyber threats wait for no one and neither should you. Apply now!
If you would like to read more about what you can expect from our recruitment process, you can visit our dedicated interview process page.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.