Be part of a progressive, open and productive workplace, where different opinions and beliefs are valued
We strive to continuously improve on who we are and what we do
We're a game-changing team building a game-changing platform
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs is the leader in people-centric cyber resilience. We help organizations continuously assess, build, and prove their cyber workforce resilience for teams across the entire organization, from front-line cybersecurity and development teams to Board-level executives. We provide realistic simulations and hands-on cybersecurity labs to evaluate individual and team capabilities and decision-making against the latest threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017, from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees, announced funding of $180 million and been voted a Best place to work for the last 3 years running! We are trusted by the world’s largest organizations Citi, Pfizer and Humana to measure, map to risk, and optimize the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
As Marketing Operations Specialist within our rapidly growing marketing team, you’ll support our Marketing Automation platform and integrations with key tools including Salesforce. Reporting into our Senior Manager of Marketing Operations, you’ll help scale and operate our marketing systems efficiently, fielding demand, ensure clean data structure & integrations, improve lead flow and build processes that scale.
You will be joining a positive and goal-oriented global marketing team who value open, honest and collaborative communication, and working closely with stakeholders in Sales & Revenue operations.
You will have the opportunity to progress your career and explore interests in marketing operations such as data analysis, campaign management, tool ownership, as well as aspects of the wider marketing function which might spark your interest, such as demand generation. There will be lots to learn, and you’ll have heaps of responsibility to launch your Marketing Ops career. Also we are pretty awesome people to work with!
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Act as the primary point of contact within Marketing Operations to set up automated processes within marketing automation system that enable the team to run campaigns
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Build and maintain smart lists and segmentation to support the needs of the marketing team
- Support the marketing team with data uploads, analysis, and reporting
- Assist with the execution of nurture programs in collaboration with the demand generation team
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
- Provide recommendations that enhance future campaign performance and measurements
- Manage integrations between marketing automation and other systems including salesforce
- Work closely with sales operations to ensure seamless flow of data
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
You should apply if you have (we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap - you don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role):
- Experience in a marketing, growth, CRM, or acquisition role, preferably in a B2B setting
- Hand-on experience with a marketing automation platform (Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot)
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Excellent command of Excel
- Ability to deliver to deadlines while handling multiple projects simultaneously
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - We support one another and celebrate each other’s successes
- Driven - We are unafraid to explore our curiosity
- Agile - We analyze our environment and consider different approaches
If you would like to read more about what you can expect from our recruitment process, you can visit our dedicated interview process page.
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Look after you and your family with Health, Dental and Disability insurance; fully paid sick leave and mental health support
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when and where is best for you, including 33 days holiday, 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, 2 volunteering days and birthday half day
- Save for the future with contribution matched 401K, and rewards and recognition for your successes
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- While most of the team are fully remote, when you do visit, our North American HQ is based in the centre of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from cake competitions, to movie nights and escape rooms
Find out more about life at Immersive Labs https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Unlock your potential with Immersive Labs. Click apply to find out more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.