Be part of a progressive, open and productive workplace, where different opinions and beliefs are valued.
We’re all about agility, and always look for flexible, innovative responses to change
Join a driven team changing the face of cybersecurity
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs is the leader in people-centric cyber resilience. We help organizations continuously assess, build, and prove their cyber workforce resilience for teams across the entire organization, from front-line cybersecurity and development teams to Board-level executives. We provide realistic simulations and hands-on cybersecurity labs to evaluate individual and team capabilities and decision-making against the latest threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017, from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees globally, announced funding of more than £80 million and been voted a Best place to work for the last 3 years running! We are trusted by the world’s largest organizations including KPMG, Sophos and the NHS to measure, map to risk, and optimize the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
Senior Salesforce Administrator
Are you an experienced Salesforce professional looking for the next step in your professional career? Are you data driven and eager to make a major impact on scaling a global operation for a SaaS scale-up business?
Then we have just the role for you here at Immersive Labs as a Senior Salesforce Administrator within our Revenue and Operations team in Boston, Massachusetts.
This is a new role created due to our growth, where you will be partnering with our Go-To-Market teams to improve the effectiveness of our strategy.
You will spend the majority of your time supporting our sales & customer success organization by managing the systems they utilize and creating, refining, documenting and enabling on the processes they use.
There will be significant amount of focus on better scaling and optimizing Salesforce.com (SFDC) & Salesforce CPQ to support and grow our business along with responsibility for the wider GTM tech stack.
Sounds good? Keep reading to find out more about this role and the culture we have here
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Own the implementation, administration, and maintenance of all our global GTM tooling with a major focus on Salesforce.com and Salesforce CPQ
- Execute and manage the successful integration of the GTM tech-stack with Salesforce.com, including (but not limited to) Salesloft, ZoomInfo, Gong.io, Gainsight, Hubspot and Netsuite
- Optimize systems architecture and business processes to continually reflect the growth and scale of the business via account hierarchies, page layouts, workflow and validation rules, and process builders.
- Optimize and customize Salesforce CPQ system solutions involving complex product bundles, pricing rules, approval rules, product rules, document templates, and all other CPQ features
To be successful:
- Experience as Salesforce.com administrator (SaaS preferred)
- Be a Salesforce Advanced Certified Administrator and ideally be Salesforce CPQ Certified
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Knowledge of SQL, APEX, APIs, workflows, Flows, Visualforce and APIs
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - Valuing different opinions and beliefs
- Driven - Continuously improving on who we are and what we do
- Agile - Embracing organizational challenges
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + 2 volunteering days and birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Unlock your potential with Immersive Labs. Click apply to find out more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.