Be part of a progressive, open and productive workplace, where different opinions and beliefs are valued
Join a driven team changing the face of cybersecurity
We’re all about agility, and always look for flexible, innovative responses to change
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs is the leader in people-centric cyber resilience. We help organizations continuously assess, build, and prove their cyber workforce resilience for teams across the entire organization, from front-line cybersecurity and development teams to Board-level executives. We provide realistic simulations and hands-on cybersecurity labs to evaluate individual and team capabilities and decision-making against the latest threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017 from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees, announced funding of more than $120 million and been voted a Best place to work for the last 3 years running! We are trusted by the world’s largest organizations Citi, Pfizer and Humana to measure, map to risk, and optimize the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
Senior Director, Sales Enablement
Based in our North America HQ in Boston, MA you’ll partner with global go-to-market teams to identify and define opportunities to increase sales productivity which is vital to help shape our future growth.
You’ll use quantitative and qualitative analysis to identify actionable insights, measure progress, and impact to suggest necessary ongoing enhancements. In addition to this, a key focus will be to lead the development of how new and existing revenue tools are used, the sales methodology and enablement programs.
You will work closely with key business leaders across Enterprise Sales, Business Development, Presales, Customer Success and Professional Services to enable effective sales execution.
If you want to have an impact at a rapidly scaling organization, develop your leadership and other sales skills and be part of a maturing go-to-market team at a very exciting company defining a new category then we want to hear from you.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Develop and execute onboarding and training programs that elevate seller effectiveness in building, driving and closing opportunities.
- Align sales process with changing customers buying processes to enhance the skills, knowledge and tools required to increase pipeline, opportunity velocity and conversion
- Partner with Sales leadership across Immersive Labs to identify productivity improvement opportunities.
- Build and sustain a coaching culture for both managers and individual contributors that aligns with their respective competency framework
- Identify and define best practices which can be systematized and scaled across the business
- Collaborate and coordinate with various business units to improve sales readiness/ enablement and contextualize product information to enable effective sales execution.
- Create and analyze leading and lagging indicators to identify gaps and opportunities to improve retention, upsell and new business generation.
- Assess performance, identify markers of high performance and translate information into actionable, easy-to-understand insights.
- Capture and analyze the impact and ROI of programs to drive future enhancements.
You should apply if you have (we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role):
- Experience in a quota carrying enterprise sales position as well as sales enablement and operations roles, including time spent leading a team
- Track record of building successful enablement programs and curriculum development
- Demonstrated quantitative and qualitative problem-solving experience, including turning quantitative analysis into actionable recommendations and business strategies
- High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills to establish credibility with all levels of leadership and be a trusted advisor and business partner
- A growth mindset and passion for learning and development
- Ability to adapt quickly to evolving needs of a high growth sales and CS team
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - We contribute ideas to decision making, are open-minded and respectful of our colleagues supporting one another, valuing each others beliefs so we can celebrate each other’s successes.
- Driven - We continuously improve on who we are and what we do, being unafraid to explore our curiosity we take ownership and pride in our work setting goals, learning from our experiences and focusing on development.
- Agile - We adapt quickly to change, embracing organizational challenges we analyze our environment to consider different approaches, managing ambiguity and making timely effective decisions.
What you can expect once you apply:
- Our talent acquisition team review all applications received which can take up to two weeks to complete
- If successful, you will receive an invite from a Talent Acquisition Partner to a screening interview which takes around 30 minutes to discuss the role, culture at Immersive Labs and your expertise in more detail
- If you progress from this step there will be 4 interviews involving our CMO, Lucian Lui and CRO, Matt Knutsen. Your Talent Acquisition Partner will outline each step when you get there
- If at any point you are unsuccessful we will advise you. From application we do this via email and due to volumes we can not respond individually to every applicant. From 1st Interview onward, we endeavour to call you with feedback.
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Look after you and your family with Health, Dental and Disability insurance; fully paid sick leave and mental health support
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when and where is best for you, including 33 days holiday, 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, 2 volunteering days and birthday half day
- Save for the future with contribution matched 401K, and rewards and recognition for your successes
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- While most of the team are fully remote, when you do visit, our North American HQ is based in the centre of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from cake competitions, to movie nights and escape rooms
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Help change the face of cybersecurity, apply now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.