Join an inclusive team changing the face of cybersecurity.
We prepare businesses to counter the latest cyber threats by helping their people to develop powerful, practical cyber skills.
We're welcoming new people to the team every week to keep up with our exceptional growth.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs enables organizations to evidence their cyber capability, risk and resilience across technical and non-technical teams for the first time. Our platform gives you the ability to measure real-time cyber efficacy as it relates to cyber teams, developers, engineers and executives. All in one platform, kept up to date at the speed of cyber. We call this Cyber Workforce Optimization.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017 from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees, and announced funding of more than $120 million. Our technology is already enabling organizations including KPMG, Sophos and Airbnb to measure, map to risk, and optimize the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
This role will be focused on the Rockies as a territory based from Boston looking to acquire the top enterprise clients then grow the revenue from the initial deal to a multimillion agreement. The product is part of a new technology category making an impact across Cybersecurity teams and adds immediate value to Cybersecurity leaders. This is a role that is a product of Immersive Labs recent growth as we continue to onboard flagship customers across the United States.
Whilst pursuing CISOs to solve their biggest challenge, the skills gap in Cyber you will have the support of marketing, presales, channel sales and customer success to achieve your goals.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Working on a win and retain basis to win new business with large enterprise customers then growing the presence of Immersive Labs in those accounts.
- Leveraging marketing leads, technical resources, and channel/alliance partners as required.
- Attending relevant industry events to educate the market on the value of the Immersive Labs offering.
- Ability to travel from Boston to spend valuable time in front of potential customers and existing clients.
- A strong partnership with customer success will be essential to help you identify opportunities for upsell within key accounts
- Living the Immersive Labs values, displaying the culture to prospect companies through your interactions.
You should apply if you have (we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role):
- Experience in a quota carrying sales roles for a SaaS vendor, selling to the enterprise market/Fortune500.
- Selling a solution that solves Cybersecurity or information security problems into the enterprise markets across the Rockies.
- Highly effective presentation skills
- Ability to close sales following a sales methodology
- Entrepreneurial drive to prospect new clients and educate the wider market
- Ability to travel regularly
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - We support one another and celebrate each other’s successes
- Driven - Continuously improving on who we are and what we do.
- Agile - We analyze our environment and consider different approaches
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Look after you and your family with Health, Dental and Disability insurance; fully paid sick leave and mental health support.
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when and where is best for you, including 33 days holiday, 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, 2 volunteering days and birthday half day
- Save for the future with contribution matched 401K, and rewards and recognition for your successes
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- While most of the team are fully remote, when you do visit, our North American HQ is based in the centre of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station.
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from cake competitions, to movie nights and escape rooms.
Find out more about life at Immersive Labs https://careers.immersivelabs.com or if you have questions about Cyber Workforce Optimization check out https://www.immersivelabs.com/cyber-workforce-optimization/
Cyber threats wait for no one and neither should you. Apply now!
What you can expect once you apply:
- Our talent acquisition team review all applications received which can take up to two weeks to complete
- If successful, you will receive an invite from a Talent Acquisition Partner to a screening interview which takes around 30 minutes to discuss the role, culture at Immersive Labs and your expertise in more detail.
- If you progress from this step there will be four interviews involving meetings with multiple members of sales management and a presentation to a panel. Your Talent Acquisition Partner will outline each step when you get there
- If at any point you are unsuccessful we will advise you. From application we do this via email and due to volumes we can not respond individually to every applicant. From the 1st Interview onward, we endeavour to call you with feedback.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.