Be part of a high performing team with a supportive inclusive culture
We're an optimistic, motivated and friendly bunch on the lookout for like-minded people
Join a driven team changing the face of cybersecurity
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs is the leader in people-centric cyber resilience. We help organizations continuously assess, build, and prove their cyber workforce resilience for teams across the entire organization, from front-line cybersecurity and development teams to Board-level executives. We provide realistic simulations and hands-on cybersecurity labs to evaluate individual and team capabilities and decision-making against the latest threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017, from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees globally, announced funding of more than £80 million and been voted a Best place to work for the last 3 years running! We are trusted by the world’s largest organizations including KPMG, Sophos and the NHS to measure, map to risk, and optimize the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
Director, Compensation & Benefits
As the Director, Compensation & Benefits, you will be responsible for informing the strategy for our Total rewards with a lens on thinking globally and acting locally. Part of your focus will be on the continuous development of your team and the implementation programs to ensure they are inclusive, meaningful and support business objectives
You will be accountable for high employee service levels across the region and operational excellence. You will partner with the global leadership team, local HR leadership and local business leadership to ensure that all programs support the organization’s strategic objectives, are competitive and in compliance with legal requirements. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to ensure success and impact of innovative benefit programs as well as manage all communication and change efforts while continually evaluating the companies compensation and benefits packages including base pay, incentive pay, health and welfare benefits, and retirement benefits are a fundamental part of this role. You’ll be expected to manage budget and have an understanding of company aims and business profitability
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Developing and implementing the reward strategy, including: salary benchmarking, pension arrangements, benefits management and annual compensation events such as bonus and salary review
- Design and deliver Sales incentive plan to increase productivity and drive top-line revenue growth
- Accountability for all policies relating to internal transfers. This will include knowledge of immigration, expatriate taxation and mobility practices
- Being the trustee of several benefits arrangements (pensions, life assurance and healthcare)
- Responsibility for salary reviews to ensure relevant market benchmarking and consistency of application. This will include liaising with 3rd party suppliers
- Having the latest market knowledge, including recent tax inferences particularly in relation to benefits and pay
- Designing and implementing relevant and intuitive compensation schemes
- Overall management of Stock Options program
You should apply if you have (we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role):
- Capability and ability to advise senior managers and HR on all issues relating to compensation and benefits
- Highly commercial and able to align reward policy to business objectives
- Experience of managing a team of people
- Excellent project management skills
- A very high degree of analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables
- HR, payroll or finance background, although this is not essential
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - We contribute ideas to decision making, are open-minded and respectful of our colleagues supporting one another, valuing each others beliefs so we can celebrate each other’s successes.
- Driven - We continuously improve on who we are and what we do, being unafraid to explore our curiosity we take ownership and pride in our work setting goals, learning from our experiences and focusing on development.
- Agile - We adapt quickly to change, embracing organizational challenges we analyze our environment to consider different approaches, managing ambiguity and making timely effective decisions.
What you can expect once you apply:
- Our talent acquisition team review all applications received which can take up to two weeks to complete
- If successful, you will receive an invite from a Talent Acquisition Partner to a screening interview which takes around 30 minutes to discuss the role, culture at Immersive Labs and your expertise in more detail
- If you progress from this step there will be 3 interviews involving Operations and Business leadership. Your Talent Acquisition Partner will outline each step when you get there
- If at any point you are unsuccessful we will advise you. From application we do this via email and due to volumes we can not respond individually to every applicant. From 1st Interview onward, we endeavour to call you with feedback.
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + 2 volunteering days and birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Level up your career with Immersive Labs. Apply now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.