Join an inclusive team changing the face of cybersecurity
We prepare businesses to counter the latest cyber threats by helping their people to develop powerful, practical cyber skills
We love a challenge and are quick to adapt
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs is the leader in people-centric cyber resilience. We help organizations continuously assess, build, and prove their cyber workforce resilience for teams across the entire organization, from front-line cybersecurity and development teams to Board-level executives. We provide realistic simulations and hands-on cybersecurity labs to evaluate individual and team capabilities and decision-making against the latest threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017, from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees globally, announced funding of more than £80 million and been voted a Best place to work for the last 3 years running! We are trusted by the world’s largest organizations including KPMG, Sophos and the NHS to measure, map to risk, and optimize the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
We are reimagining what it means for enterprises and governments to be resilient to cyber-attacks! As a Principal Product Marketing Manager, you will play a pivotal role in building an entirely new market category: Cyber Workforce Resilience. Reporting directly to the VP of Product Marketing, you will develop the strategy, positioning, messaging, and content for key solutions, as well as enable sales and partnerships teams.
You’ll thrive on creating bold, thought-provoking stories, be an engaging and articulate presenter, and be excited to play a key role in the company.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Work with Product Management, Sales, Sales Engineering, Content Marketing, Customer Success, and more to drive the business forward from strategy to execution
- Create compelling, persona-driven, and high-performing collateral up and down the funnel to educate the market on people-centric cybersecurity and help drive sales and renewals
- Support marketing campaigns, as well as product and solution launches
- Develop and maintain positioning and messaging frameworks
- Research industry trends to proactively recommend messaging and content that will resonate with target audiences and drive conversions throughout the buyer journey
- Analyze competitors, develop battle cards, and present analyses internally
- Lead sales and partner enablement for key solution areas
You don't need a background in cybersecurity, but you should be excited about the opportunity to be a thought leader in a field that is critical to businesses and governments globally. We are ideally looking for you to be experienced in a B2B SaaS environment and understand product marketing’s role within enterprise sales cycles.
You should apply if you have (we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role):
- A background in enterprise or SaaS technology – supporting the launch of new tech products/solutions to market
- Experience launching a market category
- An ability to work in a scale-up environment, where processes are still being defined
- Experience engaging with stakeholders across business areas and demonstrated ability to influence decision-making processes
- An ability to develop razor-sharp positioning and compelling messaging
- A demonstrated ability to translate technical concepts into value-based messaging that resonates with both business and technical audiences
- Flexible, well-rounded experience, with the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Worked with Product teams and understand how customer/prospect feedback is taken back into Product and roadmap planning
- A solid foundation of technical knowledge to build upon, and yet be straightforward and “jargon-free” in your approach to translating product specs into consumable prospect messaging and sales enablement
- Excellent verbal, written, and creative thinking skills
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - A true team player - share success and knows how to involve others
- Driven - Knows our customers/potential customers and sectors well, able to understand their needs in the context of Immersive Labs products
- Agile - Keeps up to date with the very latest in tech and our industry. Is able to conceive and deliver unique solutions to challenges
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + 2 volunteering days and birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Cyber threats wait for no one and neither should you. Apply now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.