Collaborative people that create ingenious solutions
We prepare businesses to counter the latest cyber threats by helping their people to develop powerful, practical cyber skills
Join an agile team changing the face of cybersecurity
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs is the leader in people-centric cyber resilience. We help organizations continuously assess, build, and prove their cyber workforce resilience for teams across the entire organization, from front-line cybersecurity and development teams to Board-level executives. We provide realistic simulations and hands-on cybersecurity labs to evaluate individual and team capabilities and decision-making against the latest threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017 from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees, announced funding of more than $120 million and been voted a Best place to work for the last 3 years running! We are trusted by the world’s largest organizations Citi, Pfizer and Humana to measure, map to risk, and optimize the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
We’re looking for a strategic leader, passionate about brand category creation, to shape a brand strategy that elevates the Immersive Labs brand, as a market leader and innovator, winning the hearts and minds of our target audiences around the world. You’ll bring that strategy to life in the exceptional creative and campaigns you bring to market.
As the Senior Director, Brand Strategy & Marketing, you’ll build and lead a small team focused on brand strategy and management, brand health, influencer marketing, brand partnerships, and brand campaigns. You will report to the CMO and have access to key leaders throughout the organization.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Be the visionary for the global Immersive Labs brand, developing and executing brand identity, strategies and programs to create a breakthrough category, expand awareness, engage a loyal following, and amplify business velocity and goals
- Develop the strategy and expression of both the external brand and the employee/employer brand to ensure cohesion, inspiration, and momentum
- Drive company-level positioning, purpose, promise, and messaging, and serve as the lead brand evangelist to ensure all touch points reflect and represent the brand, and provide strategic brand direction to all areas of the business
- Collaborate and partner closely with a dynamic team of marketers, in-house and agency creatives, product experts and other leaders throughout the company to bring our brand to life, ensuring we create successful work that drives results
- Development of partnerships with other brands, organizations, and influencers to create unique experiences, further our mission, generate awareness, and drive affinity with target audiences
You should apply if you have (we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role):
- Extensive experience in brand marketing, strategy and management, with demonstrable success in transforming brand and brand perception
- Proven track record of planning, delivering and measuring brand campaigns
- Expertise in tracking brand performance and actioning on the results
- Strategic, creative, and detailed storyteller, with excellent research, writing, and editorial skills
- Exceptional business acumen, strategic judgement, analytical thinking, and creative instincts
- Thrives under fast-paced and startup conditions, being hands-on as well as strategic
- Experience in working with and influencing C-suite leaders
- Sensitivity toward non-US cultures and business practices resulting in the ability to collaborate and coordinate globally
- Experience gained both within an agency, pitching and designing brand strategy, and managing global brand strategy inhouse within an organisation
- B2B Enterprise technology experience, and fluency in issues related to digital transformation
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - We are open-minded and respectful of our colleagues
- Driven - We are unafraid to explore our curiosity
- Agile - We manage ambiguity, making timely and effective decisions
What you can expect once you apply:
- Our talent acquisition team review all applications received which can take up to two weeks to complete.
- If successful, you will receive an invite from a Talent Acquisition Partner to a screening interview which takes around 30 minutes to discuss the role, culture at Immersive Labs and your expertise in more detail.
- If you progress from this step there will be interviews involving Senior Marketing Colleagues and members of the Immersive Labs Exec team. Your Talent Acquisition Partner will outline each step when you get there.
- If at any point you are unsuccessful we will advise you. From application we do this via email - due to volumes we aren’t able to respond individually with feedback. From 1st Interview onward, we endeavour to call you with feedback.
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Look after you and your family with Health, Dental and Disability insurance; fully paid sick leave and mental health support.
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when and where is best for you, including 33 days holiday, 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, 2 volunteering days and birthday half day
- Save for the future with contribution matched 401K, and rewards and recognition for your successes
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- While most of the team are fully remote, when you do visit, our North American HQ is based in the centre of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station.
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from cake competitions, to movie nights and escape rooms.
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Help change the face of cybersecurity, apply now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.