Would you like to be immersed in a fast growing cyber SaaS business in Germany, but don't see a role for you?
Following our phenomenal success launching in the UK in 2017 we are growing in Germany and across Europe and are looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join us on our journey!
If this sounds like you, and you want your next Sales role to be working in an award winning company on an innovative product, with a creative and dynamic team, defining a new category of Cyber Workforce Optimisation, get in touch and our recruitment team will call you for a chat.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs enables organizations to evidence their cyber capability, risk and resilience across technical and non-technical teams for the first time. Our platform gives you the ability to measure real-time cyber efficacy as it relates to cyber teams, developers, engineers and executives. All in one platform, kept up to date at the speed of cyber. We call this Cyber Workforce Optimization.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017 from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees, and announced funding of more than $120 million. Our technology is already enabling organizations including KPMG, Sophos and Daimler to measure, map to risk, and optimize the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 30 days annual leave+ public holidays + 2 volunteering days and half day for your birthday
- Look after your family and yourself with parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Unlock your potential with Immersive Labs. Click apply or visit https://careers.immersivelabs.com to find out more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.