Be part of a progressive, open and productive workplace, where different opinions and beliefs are valued.
Join a driven team changing the face of cybersecurity.
We love a challenge and are quick to adapt.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs enables organizations to evidence their cyber capability, risk and resilience across technical and non-technical teams for the first time. Our platform gives you the ability to measure real-time cyber efficacy as it relates to cyber teams, developers, engineers and executives. All in one platform, kept up to date at the speed of cyber. We call this Cyber Workforce Optimization.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017 from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees, and announced funding of more than $120 million. Our technology is already enabling organizations including KPMG, Sophos and Airbnb to measure, map to risk, and optimize the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
We’re looking for a Partner Solutions Engineer to support our rapidly growing business with channel partners and strategic alliances. The Partner Solutions Engineer will assist Channel Account Managers, partners, and alliances with the technical pre-sales and post-sales activities in new and existing relationships.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Maintain expert technical knowledge of Immersive Labs’ Cyber Workforce Optimization Platform and competitor technologies
- Engage prospective channel partners and strategic alliances through delivering in-depth solution demonstrations, facilitating crisis simulations and security events, and managing proof-of-concepts
- Build relationships and drive technical enablement activities for existing partners and alliances’ technical teams
- Develop formal partner and alliance technical onboarding and enablement program
- Help create evaluation test plans for partner and alliances’ customers to align Immersive Lab’s technical and business value proposition
- Immerse into cyber security community to remain informed of evolving threats, trends, and new technologies
- Collaborate with product, content, and engineering teams to serve as the voice of the customer and influence product innovation
You should apply if you have (we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role):
- Experience in sales engineering, information technology, or cyber security
- Expertise in IT fundamentals (computer hardware/software, databases, networking, security, and software development)
- Authoritative knowledge of information security concepts, domains, compliances, and standards
- Hands-on experience with Windows & Linux operating systems, security tools (IDS, firewalls, anti-malware, SIEM), public cloud environments, etc
- Experience leading technical presentations for both technical and non-technical audiences across all levels
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fueled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - We are open-minded and respectful of our colleagues
- Driven - Continuously improving on who we are and what we do
- Agile - We manage ambiguity, making timely and effective decisions
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Look after you and your family with Health, Dental and Disability insurance; fully paid sick leave and mental health support.
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when and where is best for you, including 33 days holiday, 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, volunteering days, birthday half day
- Save for the future with contribution matched 401K, and rewards and recognition for your successes
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviors
- While most of the team are fully remote, when you do visit, our North American HQ is based in the center of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station.
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from cake competitions, to movie nights and escape rooms.
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Level up your career with Immersive Labs. Apply now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.