Join an inclusive team changing the face of cybersecurity.
We prepare businesses to counter the latest cyber threats by helping their people to develop powerful, practical cyber skills.
We’re all about agility, and always look for flexible, innovative responses to change.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs enables organisations to evidence their cyber capability, risk and resilience across technical and non-technical teams for the first time. Our platform gives you the ability to measure real-time cyber efficacy as it relates to cyber teams, developers, engineers and executives. All in one platform, kept up to date at the speed of cyber. We call this Cyber Workforce Optimization.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017, from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees globally and announced funding of more than £80 million. Our technology is already enabling organisations including KPMG, Sophos and the NHS to measure, map to risk, and optimise the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
Due to unprecedented growth we are seeking a Quality Engineer with a specialism in Data to join our expanding Quality Team.
As a Quality Engineer, you will be part of a multi-disciplined agile team and bring your knowledge of quality and testing to ensure our high standards are met in the delivery of our products.
You will be working within our Data function with a mix of manual testing and automated tools. We know quality is more than testing, so you will also be involved in everything from proof of concepts to post-release.
You will be a confident communicator and liaise with stakeholders to deliver high-quality features with business value to our customers.
There will be plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and technologies as you will also get access to our platform, and on top of this, you will have a personal technical skills budget.
You will have an opportunity to join Trailblaze time which is a whole day once every 2 weeks to innovate and explore new tools and technologies.
This is an exciting opportunity to be responsible for creating a truly groundbreaking product. We want you to have a large impact and contribute more than just your time; we value determination, ingenuity, collaboration and an understanding that unique products require unique solutions.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Working day to day as part of a mixed team comprising of Data Scientists, Analysts and Engineers.
- Investigate and design/build solutions for any potential quality weak spots in our data and reporting workflow
- Contribute to the testing effort through manual and automated testing
- Actively participate in sprint ceremonies: daily stand-up, sprint planning, sprint review & retrospective and backlog refinement meetings
- Collaborate with others to create and update the test strategy, standards and other quality practices
- Advocate for quality within the team and across the company
You should apply if you have (we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role):
- Experience of working in a Data and Reporting environment
- Understanding of Quality principles, tools and techniques including testing concepts, methodologies and processes
- Good understanding of agile development practice
- Demonstrate a positive can-do attitude while under pressure, with the ability to organise and prioritise responsibilities
- Interpersonal skills and be able to work in partnership with other people
- Experience, or awareness in some form of automation testing
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - We support one another and celebrate each other’s successes
- Driven - We take ownership and pride in our work
- Agile - We analyze our environment and consider different approaches
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + volunteering days, birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Unlock your potential with Immersive Labs. Click apply to find out more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.