Be part of a progressive, open and productive workplace, where different opinions and beliefs are valued.
We prepare businesses to counter the latest cyber threats by helping their people to develop powerful, practical cyber skills.
Join an agile team changing the face of cybersecurity.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs enables organisations to evidence their cyber capability, risk and resilience across technical and non-technical teams for the first time. Our platform gives you the ability to measure real-time cyber efficacy as it relates to cyber teams, developers, engineers and executives. All in one platform, kept up to date at the speed of cyber. We call this Cyber Workforce Optimization.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017, from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees globally and announced funding of more than £80 million. Our technology is already enabling organisations including KPMG, Sophos and the NHS to measure, map to risk, and optimise the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
Due to unprecedented growth, an opportunity has arisen to recruit an enthusiastic, hard working, organised Junior Information Security Analyst who will join our fast-growing Risk, Security and Compliance team within Immersive Labs.
This is a junior position to suit an aspiring information security analyst looking to start their security career and is based out of our Bristol office - all though you will have flexibility to work off-site several times per week
The individual will act as the main point of contact between the Risk, Security & Compliace and Sales teams coordinating our responses to inbound customer security questions or requests.
In addition you will work with our Procurement and Legal teams to onboard new vendors or suppliers.
This role comes with the opportunity to grow and make the role your own - we are seeking a pro-active individual who will build strong bonds with both internal and external teams and by able to own this role and it’s responsibilities
If you have an interest in and passion for cyber security and want to work in a fast-moving but supportive environment we will appreciate your input and give you the space to innovate.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Manage our customer security engagements
- Act as the point of contact between our team and the Sales team
- Keep up to date with the technology used across the business liaising with teams such as Infrastructure, Engineering, Quality and Data.
- Work with Procurement and Legal to onboard new vendors or suppliers ensuring they are compliant with our policies and requirements
You should apply if you have (we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role):
- You have a pro-active attitude and are a driven inidvidual that isn't afraid to try new approaches to situations - if you can’t find a solution, you ask the right questions or seek out the knowledge yourself to solve it
- A demonstrable interest in cyber security - we are not concerned about years of experience within cyber but if you’ve worked in the risk sector already that’s an advantage
- A degree within cyber security or computer science is a bonus but not a requirement for this role
- If you’re already familiar around some aspects of auditing and ISO 270001 that's fantastic as you can hit the ground running - if not, you're eager to learn and upskill within these areas
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - Valuing different opinions and beliefs.
- Driven - We take ownership and pride in our work
- Agile - We adapt quickly to change
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + volunteering days, birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Cyber threats wait for no one and neither should you. Apply now!
What you can expect once you apply:
- Our talent acquisition team review all applications received which can take up to two weeks to complete
- If successful, you will receive an invite from a Talent Acquisition Partner to a screening interview which takes around 30 minutes to discuss the role, culture at Immersive Labs and your expertise in more detail.
- If you progress from this step there will be X number of interviews involving X. Your Talent Acquisition Partner will outline each step when you get there
- If at any point you are unsuccessful we will advise you. From application we do this via email and due to volumes we can not respond individually to every applicant. From 1st Interview onward, we endevour to call you with feedback.