Join an inclusive team changing the face of cybersecurity.
We prepare businesses to counter the latest cyber threats by helping their people to develop powerful, practical cyber skills.
We're welcoming new people to the team every week to keep up with our exceptional growth.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs enables organisations to evidence their cyber capability, risk and resilience across technical and non-technical teams for the first time. Our platform gives you the ability to measure real-time cyber efficacy as it relates to cyber teams, developers, engineers and executives. All in one platform, kept up to date at the speed of cyber. We call this Cyber Workforce Optimization.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017, from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees, and announced funding of more than €100 million. Our technology is already enabling organisations including KPMG, Daimler and Deutsche Bank to measure, map to risk, and optimise the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
We have recently expanded our sales team into the German market and the next stage of this process is to target the largest possible clients across all sectors. This is where your expertise across the Enterprise sector in Germany would be of great assistance.
This is a growing market for Immersive Labs in Germany, we have had great success with these types of customers in the UK so logically are looking to do the same in a new market. The role is there for someone to grab by the horns and approach this green market with energy, passion & precision.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Identifying and closing sales opportunities across the enterprise market across all sectors in Germany
- Leveraging marketing leads, technical resources, and channel/alliance partners as required
- Target, educate, and persuade new customers to use the Immersive Labs platform in new and creative ways that benefit their business
- Establish, strengthen, and maintain relationships with decision-makers at the senior executive level for current clients and prospects
- Provide accurate weekly forecast report via the CRM (Salesforce)
- Partner with customer success, marketing, and the wider sales team to drive new and existing revenue growth
To be successful:
- Experienced in a quota carrying sales role for a fast growing cybersecurity or SaaS vendor
- A strong sales methodology you apply to get the most out of a deal and to qualify future prospects within accounts
- Previous experience selling into the C-level. It would be beneficial to have experience selling towards the CISO or Heads of Cybersecurity departments.
- Establishing, strengthening, and maintain relationships with decision-makers at the senior executive level for current clients and prospects
- Use resources available to resolve technical challenges especially when you don’t know the answer
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to sell creative solutions
- Highly effective written presentation and closing skills
- Fluent in both English and German.
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - Valuing different opinions and beliefs.
- Driven - We set personal goals, learn from our experiences and focus on development
- Agile - We analyse our environment and consider different approaches
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 33 days annual leave + volunteering days, birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Cyber threats wait for no one and neither should you. Apply now!