Join an inclusive team changing the face of cybersecurity
Be part of a high performing team with a supportive inclusive culture
We’re all about agility, and always look for flexible, innovative responses to change
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs is the leader in people-centric cyber resilience. We help organizations continuously assess, build, and prove their cyber workforce resilience for teams across the entire organization, from front-line cybersecurity and development teams to Board-level executives. We provide realistic simulations and hands-on cybersecurity labs to evaluate individual and team capabilities and decision-making against the latest threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017, from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees, announced funding of more than €100 million and been voted a Best place to work for the last 3 years running! We are trusted by the world’s largest organizations KPMG, Daimler and Deutsche Bank to measure, map to risk, and optimize the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
You will be one of the first senior sales hires in Germany with a greenfield of enterprise accounts to target. You will be supported in the role by our Regional Sales Director, Eva Pleger. This position has come about due to our success in the UK market and our ambition to grow across Europe.
With a commission structure which is weighted towards our sales teams earning large amounts for their hard work and a solution that is changing how the market look at cybersecurity this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Identifying and closing sales opportunities at the Enterprise level across all verticals
- Leveraging marketing leads, technical resources, and channel/alliance partners as required
- Target, educate, and persuade new customers to use the Immersive Labs platform in new and creative ways that benefit their business
- Establish, strengthen, and maintain relationships with decision-makers at the senior executive level for current clients and prospects
- Provide accurate weekly forecast report via the CRM (Salesforce)
- Partner with customer success, marketing, and the wider sales team to drive new and existing revenue growth
To be successful:
- Ability to travel extensively
- Experienced in a quota carrying sales role, software and/or SaaS sales to the FTSE 100/250
- A strong sales methodology
- Selling into cyber security or information security market
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Establishing, strengthening, and maintain relationships with decision-makers at the senior executive level for current clients and prospects
- Use resources available to resolve technical challenges especially when you don’t know the answer
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to sell creative solutions
- Highly effective written presentation and closing skills
- Fluent in both English and German.
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - We contribute ideas to decision making, are open-minded and respectful of our colleagues supporting one another, valuing each others beliefs so we can celebrate each other’s successes.
- Driven - We continuously improve on who we are and what we do, being unafraid to explore our curiosity we take ownership and pride in our work setting goals, learning from our experiences and focusing on development.
- Agile - We adapt quickly to change, embracing organizational challenges we analyze our environment to consider different approaches, managing ambiguity and making timely effective decisions.
If you would like to read more about what you can expect from our recruitment process, you can visit our dedicated interview process page.
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 30 days annual leave+ public holidays + 2 volunteering days and half day for your birthday
- Look after your family and yourself with parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more about life at Immersive Labs https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Cyber threats wait for no one and neither should you. Apply now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.