Join an inclusive team changing the face of cybersecurity.
We prepare businesses to counter the latest cyber threats by helping their people to develop powerful, practical cyber skills.
We're welcoming new people to the team every week to keep up with our exceptional growth.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs enables organisations to evidence their cyber capability, risk and resilience across technical and non-technical teams for the first time. Our platform gives you the ability to measure real-time cyber efficacy as it relates to cyber teams, developers, engineers and executives. All in one platform, kept up to date at the speed of cyber. We call this Cyber Workforce Optimisation.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017, from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees, and announced funding of more than €100 million. Our technology is already enabling organisations including KPMG, Daimler and Deutsche Bank to measure, map to risk, and optimise the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
We have recently expanded our sales team into the German market and a key part of our strategy is to develop a strong partner network to both discover new clients and deliver on sales in the region.
This is a new market for Immersive Labs in Germany, we have had great success in the building of key channel partners and alliances in the UK so logically are looking to do the same in a new market. The role is there for someone to make their own! The partners you see as the best fit for us to approach is your decision to make, you will be building the channel to best take the Immersive Labs solution to market pretty much from scratch.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Identifying the correct channel partners for Immersive Labs to form strong working relationships to aid in the growth across all sectors in the German market.
- Leveraging marketing leads, technical resources, and sales resources as required
- Target, educate, and persuade new partners on how to position the Immersive Labs platform as well as how to best use the platform
- Establish, strengthen, and maintain relationships within partner organisations across Germany
- Provide accurate weekly forecast report via the CRM (Salesforce)
- Partner with customer success, marketing, and the wider sales team to drive new and existing revenue growth via the channel partners
To be successful:
- Experienced in building a channel from scratch with both large software partners and cybersecurity specialist partners.
- A strong sales methodology
- Previous experience selling to cybersecurity or information security departments of target customers through channel partners
- Establishing, strengthening, and maintain relationships with decision-makers at the senior executive level for current clients and prospects
- Use resources available to resolve technical challenges especially when you don’t know the answer
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to sell creative solutions
- Highly effective written presentation and closing skills
- Fluent in both English and German.
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - Valuing different opinions and beliefs.
- Driven - We set personal goals, learn from our experiences and focus on development
- Agile - We analyse our environment and consider different approaches
As a Channel Sales Manager you will need to live these values within the Immersive Labs ecosystem but also imprint these on both potential and existing clients.
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 33 days annual leave(including public holidays) + volunteering days, birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Cyber threats wait for no one and neither should you. Apply now!