Be part of a progressive, open and productive workplace, where different opinions and beliefs are valued.
Join a driven team changing the face of cybersecurity.
We love a challenge and are quick to adapt.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs enables organizations to evidence their cyber capability, risk and resilience across technical and non-technical teams for the first time. Our platform gives you the ability to measure real-time cyber efficacy as it relates to cyber teams, developers, engineers and executives. All in one platform, kept up to date at the speed of cyber. We call this Cyber Workforce Optimization.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017 from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees, and announced funding of more than $120 million. Our technology is already enabling organizations including KPMG, Sophos and Airbnb to measure, map to risk, and optimize the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
Immersive Labs Crisis Simulator recently won Best Incident Response category for this
year's SC Media Awards Europe. To assist our customers to deliver effective cyber crisis
exercises, we are establishing a global consultancy practice that focuses on delivering crisis
exercising and compliments our partners’ services.
As an Incident Response Management Consultant, you will help pioneer this new practice,
working with senior client executives, driving new business and delivering a valuable service
within a fast-paced business environment.
To be successful you will need to have Cyber crisis management experience either gained in
industry or consultancy and be excited about helping to establish a new consultancy
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Lead senior client engagements to scope and deliver crisis exercises
- Design and help develop customized scenarios covering all aspects of cyber security
- Facilitate virtual exercises, offer recommendations and remediate actions
- Work with the practice head, product and content teams to develop the service and
You should apply if you have (we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role):
- Cyber crisis management experience; e.g. crisis management planning; gold team leadership
- Design, development and delivery of cyber crisis management exercises
- Executive stakeholder engagement, including strong collaborative and communication skills
- Sector experience (FS, Oil & Gas, Healthcare, Gov’t, OT)
- Organized, self-motivated and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment with tight schedules
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fueled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - We are open-minded and respectful of our colleagues
- Driven - Continuously improving on who we are and what we do
- Agile - We manage ambiguity, making timely and effective decisions
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Look after you and your family with Health, Dental and Disability insurance; fully paid sick leave and mental health support.
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when and where is best for you, including 33 days holiday, 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, volunteering days, birthday half day
- Save for the future with contribution matched 401K, and rewards and recognition for your successes
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviors
- While most of the team are fully remote, when you do visit, our North American HQ is based in the center of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station.
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from cake competitions, to movie nights and escape rooms.
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Level up your career with Immersive Labs. Apply now!