Be part of a progressive, open and productive workplace, where different opinions and beliefs are valued.
We prepare businesses to counter the latest cyber threats by helping their people to develop powerful, practical cyber skills.
Join an agile team changing the face of cybersecurity.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs enables organizations to evidence their cyber capability, risk and resilience across technical and non-technical teams for the first time. Our platform gives you the ability to measure real-time cyber efficacy as it relates to cyber teams, developers, engineers and executives. All in one platform, kept up to date at the speed of cyber. We call this Cyber Workforce Optimization.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017 from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees, and announced funding of more than $120 million. Our technology is already enabling organizations including KPMG, Sophos and Airbnb to measure, map to risk, and optimize the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
We are looking for a Director of Communications and Content to join our rapidly growing Marketing team here at Immersive Labs. In this role you will work closely with the Product Marketing function to create a compelling external narrative that evangalizes our new Cyber Workforce Optimization category and helps deliver this through a variety of channels. These channels include web, content syndication, analyst relations, media and other stakeholder groups. You will be a key part of driving thought leadership around this new and exciting Immersive Labs category.
You will have a tangible impact on ARR by ensuring the creation of compelling content to generate top-of-funnel leads, as well as assisting with retention by ensuring a flow of content, both leveraging and targeting existing customers. This opportunity will allow you to have the freedom to set your own strategy for achieving this!
In addition, this is an incredible opportunity to help the industry understand a brand-new class of cyber risk reduction and workforce readiness! You will have the opportunity to genuinely shape an emerging industry change and market category.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Working with other marketing, research and specialist team leads to deliver integrated digital content and communications strategies which support wider business Objectives and Key Results
- Integrated campaign creation and delivery
- Create, implement and analyze a leading comprehensive content strategy and delivery that will enhance brand awareness, reputation and position within our marketplace
- Lead the media relations strategy and delivery including advertising, website, thought leadership, social media, and video production and strategy.
- Supporting analyst relations strategy and delivery with Product Marketing
- Manage PR and content agencies in key territories
You should apply if you have (we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role):
- Ample experience in managing the corporate communications function preferably within the cyber security space
- Media and analyst relations experience
- Have developed a content strategy in the past
- The ability to translate otherwise complex concepts into compelling narratives
- Writing and editing to a high degree - you have a keen eye for details and know how to tell a story with the ability to create narratives out of datasets
- Budget and Agency management
- An understanding of high growth technology company culture / business strategy
- Preferably you have worked with threat research teams in the past on external disclosure for media
- Experience working within Wordpress and other social tools
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fueled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - We support one another and celebrate each other’s successes
- Driven - We are unafraid to explore our curiosity
- Agile - We analyze our environment and consider different approaches
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Look after you and your family with Health, Dental and Disability insurance; fully paid sick leave and mental health support.
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when and where is best for you, including 33 days holiday, 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, volunteering days, birthday half day
- Save for the future with contribution matched 401K, and rewards and recognition for your successes
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviors
- While most of the team are fully remote, when you do visit, our North American HQ is based in the center of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station.
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from cake competitions, to movie nights and escape rooms.
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com