Be part of a progressive, open and productive workplace, where different opinions and beliefs are valued.
We prepare businesses to counter the latest cyber threats by helping their people to develop powerful, practical cyber skills.
Join an agile team changing the face of cybersecurity.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs enables organizations to evidence their cyber capability, risk and resilience across technical and non-technical teams for the first time. Our platform gives you the ability to measure real-time cyber efficacy as it relates to cyber teams, developers, engineers and executives. All in one platform, kept up to date at the speed of cyber. We call this Cyber Workforce Optimization.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017, from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees globally and announced funding of more than £80 million. Our technology is already enabling organisations including KPMG, Sophos and the NHS to measure, map to risk, and optimise the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
The Senior Product Manager is wholly responsible for a particular product line and roadmap, owning the vision, and becoming the expert for your product. You will develop strong understanding of the commercial and strategic priorities of the company, and work with the business to identify and shape the features that optimise the realisation of customer value in line with the higher level business initiatives and stakeholder requirements. You’ll work alongside the Delivery and Engineering teams to deliver these features, defining and measuring success.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Become an expert in how the major elements of the product work, providing product support to Sales and Customer Success, demonstrating product features and eliciting user feedback.
- Take a data driven, analytical approach to prioritising and refining new features and product enhancements that meet customer and business needs.
- Set, track and optimise success metrics to ensure that deliverables are defined and measurable.
- Prioritise and organise features and technical requirements for your product area, ensuring a focus is maintained on delivering value to customers.
- Ensure a clear product roadmap is created, managed and communicated so that development work, marketing and release can be planned. Work closely with the marketing and sales teams to ensure effective go-to-market.
- Collaborate cross-product with other Product Managers to ensure any inter-team dependencies are taken into account during planning, and to share best practice.
- Lead and inspire the Product Delivery teams, ensuring they have the rationale and motivation required to deliver the product vision.
- Develop user stories with agreed acceptance criteria. Work with the Delivery and Engineering teams to ensure stories are correctly refined, technical constraints, dependencies and prerequisites are identified and that the product vision is realised.
- Ensure a balance of Technical Debt, feature development and Technical Prerequisite work is undertaken in a responsible and timely manner to ensure feature delivery and product performance.
- Develop and maintain strong market awareness and deep understanding of the cyber landscape, key competitors, and a range of customer and user segments.
Success in this role will depend most on your approach, underlying skills and potential for growth, even if some of the above would be new to you. You should apply if you have:
- A proven ability to balance and champion business and customer needs
- A strategic and commercial mindset
- Confidence to make clear and well-thought recommendations to influence decisions
- Outstanding communication ability to both technical and non-technical audiences, interpersonal and organisation skills
- Comfortable leading discovery and user feedback sessions
- Motivation and engagement of a high impact product delivery team
- Use a logical, evidence-based approach to planning and decision making
- Technical aptitude with ability to evaluate different approaches to delivery
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - We are open-minded and respectful of our colleagues
- Driven - We set personal goals, learn from our experiences and focus on development
- Agile - We manage ambiguity, making timely and effective decisions
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + volunteering days, birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Unlock your potential with Immersive Labs. Click apply to find out more.
What you can expect once you apply:
- Our talent acquisition team review all applications received which can take up to two weeks to complete
- If successful, you will receive an invite from a Talent Acquisition Partner to a screening interview which takes around 30 minutes, to discuss the role, culture at Immersive Labs and your expertise in more detail.
- If you progress from this step there will be 2 further video interviews with Caroline Lloyd and the Product team. Your Talent Acquisition Partner will outline each step when you get there
- If at any point you are unsuccessful we will advise you. From application we do this via email and due to volumes we can not respond individually to every applicant. From 1st Interview onward, we endeavour to call you with feedback.