Be part of a high performing team with a supportive culture.
Get supportive mentoring and on boarding to set you up for success.
We love a challenge and are quick to adapt.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs enables organizations to evidence their cyber capability, risk and resilience across technical and non-technical teams for the first time. Our platform gives you the ability to measure real-time cyber efficacy as it relates to cyber teams, developers, engineers and executives. All in one platform, kept up to date at the speed of cyber. We call this Cyber Workforce Optimization.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017, from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees globally and announced funding of more than £80 million. Our technology is already enabling organisations including KPMG, Sophos and the NHS to measure, map to risk, and optimise the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
We’re growing fast and need the very best Finance Assistant to join our in-house Finance Team based in Bristol.
You will help the Financial Controller to ensure the smooth day to day running of the Finance Departments transactional activities. Taking responsibility to accurately maintain receivable and payables ledgers, maintain and reconcile bank accounts, undertake necessary business administration while also work on ad-hoc accounts and payroll administration tasks as required by the Financial Controller.
We’re looking for you to be organised, with high attention to detail and take pride in the work you do. You will be AAT qualified or currently studying the AAT qualification.
Your main responsibilities:
- Purchase Ledger – maintaining the processing supplier invoices accurately and timely while ensuring all costs are recognised correctly.
- Credit control – managing all overdue invoice communications and ensuring all invoices are paid in a timely manner.
- Transactional book-keeping of records within our accounting system.
- Processing and reconciling multi-currency banking transactions.
- Administration and reconciliation of all company credit cards and related business expenditure.
- Expenses - processing expense claims, checking claims and ensuring all receipts are provided, ensuring expenses claims are received and processed timely.
- Finance processes and procedures – ensuring all processes and procedures are performed timely and accurately and to contribute to the development of processes.
- Assisting the Payroll Manager with multi-jurisdictional payroll administration.
To be successful:
- Be part or fully AAT qualified - continued study support to be provided.
- Previous Experience in a finance assistant role with a willingness to learn and develop
- Experience with Excel, Ledger management, receivable and payables administration and an accounting system would be an advantage.
- Great interpersonal skills to liaise with people within the business, outside of finance, as well as external stakeholders.
- Thrive in a growing environment with demanding and challenging tasks that may change on a regular basis.
- Have a can-do attitude, highly-motivated to learn and be willing to be flexible in what you do.
- Be a team player, proactively contribute and help to solve problems.
- Exceptional attention to detail, be logical and able to multi-task.
- Be energetic, determined and prepared to face any challenge with a positive attitude.
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
Inclusive - We support one another and celebrate each other’s successes
Driven - We take ownership and pride in our work
Agile - We adapt quickly to change
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + volunteering days, birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Unlock your potential with Immersive Labs. Click apply to find out more