Be part of a progressive, open and productive workplace, where different opinions and beliefs are valued.
We’re growing at an exceptional rate and are looking for people to share in our exciting future.
We’re all about agility, and always look for flexible, innovative responses to change
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs enables organizations to evidence their cyber capability, risk and resilience across technical and non-technical teams for the first time. Our platform gives you the ability to measure real-time cyber efficacy as it relates to cyber teams, developers, engineers and executives. All in one platform, kept up to date at the speed of cyber. We call this Cyber Workforce Optimization.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017, from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees globally and announced funding of more than £80 million. Our technology is already enabling organisations including KPMG, Sophos and the NHS to measure, map to risk, and optimise the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
This isn’t just any old People and Culture Partner role. We know a lot of people will put fingers to keyboards and pop this in their job ads, but we really mean it. What makes Immersive Labs such a good place to work? The people. What underpins this? Genuine values. Values that you will help bring to life through frameworks of leadership and team support.
We’re evolving at lightning speed. The pace is exhilarating, and the autonomy in your role empowers you to really influence us as an organisation. You’ll be supported by two fellow People and Culture Managers, one based in the US and one in the UK, a People and Culture Associate (also UK based) and report into our VP of People and Talent (based in the UK). There are 15 of us all up in People and Talent, we catch up a few times a week to talk about our latest sprint (think agile ways of working) and also on why on earth was Cafe Patrón ever discontinued!?
Most importantly, you ensure we remain human at heart, supporting our communities and diversifying our industry.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- You will be one of the first points of contact for all people related queries for EMEA
- Working with leaders across EMEA to deliver People related processes, individual and organisational development and enhance our culture
- Full ownership and accountability for the People onboarding process for all new EMEA hires
- Own and direct employee conduct, capability, disciplinary and grievance processes
- Help our managers manage probation process and coach on performance management
- Contribute to implementing new ideas to help our business grow
- Assist our managers in implementing actions resulting from outputs of our employee pulse surveys
- Ensuring our values aren’t just words on our website, they are lived and breathed every day by every Immerser
You should apply if you have (we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role):
- Ideally CIPD Level 5
- Experience of working in a generalist People role in a global SME (preferably a forward-thinking tech/digital company)
- Up to date UK employment law knowledge. EMEA employment law would be a massive plus, but not essential
- As we anticipate continued growth, high levels of personal drive to get stuff done, pivot when needed and embrace ambiguity
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - We are open-minded and respectful of our colleagues
- Driven - We set personal goals, learn from our experiences and focus on development
- Agile - We manage ambiguity, making timely and effective decisions
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + volunteering days, birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Help change the face of cybersecurity, apply now!
What you can expect once you apply:
- Our talent acquisition team review all applications received which can take up to two weeks to complete
- If successful, you will receive an invite from a Talent Acquisition Partner to do a telephone high level screen which takes around 20-30 minutes
- If you progress from this step you there will be two further interviews involving competency and behavioural questions. Your Talent Acquisition Partner will outline each step when you get there
- If at any point you are unsuccessful we will advise you. From application we do this via email and due to volumes we can not respond individually to every applicant. From the phone screen onward, we call you with feedback.