Join an inclusive team changing the face of cybersecurity.
We prepare businesses to counter the latest cyber threats by helping their people to develop powerful, practical cyber skills.
Join an agile team changing the face of cybersecurity.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs enables organisations to evidence their cyber capability, risk and resilience across technical and non-technical teams for the first time. Our platform gives you the ability to measure real-time cyber efficacy as it relates to cyber teams, developers, engineers and executives. All in one platform, kept up to date at the speed of cyber. We call this Cyber Workforce Optimization.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017, from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees globally and announced funding of more than £80 million. Our technology is already enabling organisations including KPMG, Sophos and the NHS to measure, map to risk, and optimise the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
You will be the first hire focused on growing the enterprise market across Saudi Arabia leading the acquisition of flagship clients to push the Immersive Labs brand across this high growth market.
You will be working closely with the VP of EMEA and the Director of sales in the Middle East to create a strategy for success using your knowledge of these greenfield markets. This role will require both a direct sales and channel sales approach to cover as much ground as possible, which can be a challenging prospect in a new market.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- The identification and closing of sales opportunities at the highest level across Saudi Arabia will be your top priority.
- You will need to work across direct sales and those sales developed by channel partners in the region.
- This is a new product to these markets so you will be required to educate the prospective clients as to the benefits, creating internal champions within the clients cybersecurity departments.
- You will be required to target and attend the most relevant events to both regions, to spread the Immersive Labs Message across senior stakeholders. You may be aware of sector or client specific events the team are yet to discover.
To be successful:
- You will have experience in a quota carrying sales role for a cybersecurity focused vendor/consultancy or high growth company
- A strong and detailed sales process, which helps in educating a client as well as discovering those pain points to progress the sale. This could be a methodology you have found particularly useful in previous roles.
- Previous experience selling into cybersecurity or information security departments of target customers. Can you discuss specific issues with decision makers in these areas to have an immediate impact.
- Establishing, strengthening, and maintain relationships with decision-makers at the senior executive level for current clients and prospects
- Use resources available to resolve technical challenges especially when you don’t know the answer. The presales team and content team will be happy to help you.
- Highly effective written presentation and closing skills
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - Valuing different opinions and beliefs.
- Driven - We set personal goals, learn from our experiences and focus on development
- Agile - We analyse our environment and consider different approaches
As an Enterprise Account Manager you will need to live these values within the Immersive Labs ecosystem but also imprint these on both potential and existing clients.
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + volunteering days, birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Cyber threats wait for no one and neither should you. Apply now!