We prepare businesses to counter the latest cyber threats by helping their people to develop powerful, practical cyber skills.
Be part of a progressive, open and productive workplace, where different opinions and beliefs are valued.
We're a game-changing team building a game-changing platform
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs enables organizations to evidence their cyber capability, risk and resilience across technical and non-technical teams for the first time. Our platform gives you the ability to measure real-time cyber efficacy as it relates to cyber teams, developers, engineers and executives. All in one platform, kept up to date at the speed of cyber. We call this Cyber Workforce Optimization.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017 from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees, and announced funding of more than $120 million. Our technology is already enabling organizations including KPMG, Sophos and Airbnb to measure, map to risk, and optimize the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join our People and Talent team in the US.
In this role you will support the People and Culture Director, our Talent Partners, and the extended People and Culture team with various tasks relating to people operations.
You will take full ownership of the onboarding process, welcoming people to the Immersive Labs community and making them feel included from the moment they start as an Immersive Labs employee. You will be a natural relationship builder, working closely with stakeholders across the business on all aspects of the employee lifecycle, from career development through to engagement and wellbeing.
A core part of your role will require you to be detail oriented, updating and maintaining our key systems for accuracy including our HRIS and our ATS. We’re looking for someone who will take a proactive approach to reporting and analytics, identifying trends and making recommendations on how we can improve.
To be successful you will have experience of working in a similar role and are looking for a role within a fast paced and growing organization. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of tasks, get involved in projects and influence process improvements while further developing your skills and knowledge. This role is for someone who has a real passion for people and culture and a desire to ensure the work you deliver best supports the business.
Your main responsibilities:
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of our joiners, movers, leavers processes
- Work with key stakeholders to continually improve our onboarding and enablement processes
- Help coordinate activities to enhance the culture of Immersive Labs
- Support managing our benefit schemes to include renewals, documentation and communicating updates to the business
- Manage learning and development tasks such as training requests & collating career development information
- Update policies and contribute to process improvement
- Provide support to our US People and Talent team & collaborating with our UK People & Culture team.
- Maintain and update our internal systems and produce reports on a regular basis
To be successful:
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrate ability to manage tasks and make process improvements
- Ability to prioritize and be highly organized
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Confident communication skills
- Hungry to develop skills and knowledge within HR & People Operations
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Look after you and your family with Health, Dental and Disability insurance; fully paid sick leave and mental health support.
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when and where is best for you, including 33 days holiday, 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, volunteering days off, and your birthday half day
- Save for the future with contribution matched 401K, and rewards and recognition for your successes
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviors
- While most of the team are fully remote, when you do visit, our North American HQ is based in the center of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station.
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from cake competitions, to movie nights and escape rooms.
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com