Be part of a progressive, open and productive workplace, where different opinions and beliefs are valued.
Get on board with the fastest-growing cybersecurity company in the UK.
We're a game-changing team building a game-changing platform
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs enables organizations to evidence their cyber capability, risk and resilience across technical and non-technical teams for the first time. Our platform gives you the ability to measure real-time cyber efficacy as it relates to cyber teams, developers, engineers and executives. All in one platform, kept up to date at the speed of cyber. We call this Cyber Workforce Optimization.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017, from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees globally and announced funding of more than £80 million. Our technology is already enabling organisations including KPMG, Sophos and the NHS to measure, map to risk, and optimise the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the Management Accountant will be responsible for managing all finance elements of the cost base of the business, and for designing and implementing processes that can improve the accuracy and efficiency of reporting and are future-proofed for a rapidly growing business. In addition, the Management Accountant will act as a bridge between the Financial Reporting & FP&A teams, ensuring that any variances to forecasted spend is understood and explained, and will be required to manage stakeholders both within and outside of the Finance team.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Overall management of the cost base of the business
- Managing the calculation and posting of accruals and prepayments, making process improvements as necessary in order to future-proof these processes as the company scales
- Managing the payroll, taxes and pension postings for 15+ payrolls
- Managing the recharge of costs between entities and working with the Group FC to ensure transfer pricing rules are adhered to
- Working with the FP&A team to implement and manage regional & segmental reporting across our cost-base, including setting up and managing an allocation model for all overhead costs
- Liaising with finance and non-finance stakeholders and providing timely and accurate information
- Assisting with preparing the annual accounts and audit testing in relation to areas of responsibility
- Continued development of the finance systems, processes and controls
- Other ad-hoc financial tasks and projects as required
What do I need to apply? You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role):
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified
- Experience managing a cost base in a commercial environment and ability to design and implement process improvements
- Have excellent technical accounting skills and be able to produce accurate and timely accounting information
- Have had exposure to multi-currency accounting; transfer pricing and intercompany allocation
- Have excellent Excel skills, and the ability to draw upon information from various sources
- Excellent communication skills to partner and build relationships with colleagues inside and outside of finance
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment
- Possess strong attention to detail, be logical and able to multi-task
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
Inclusive - We support one another and celebrate each other’s successes
Driven - Continuously improving on who we are and what we do
Agile - We manage ambiguity, making timely and effective decisions
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + volunteering days, birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Unlock your potential with Immersive Labs. Click apply to find out more.