Join an inclusive team changing the face of cybersecurity.
We strive to continuously improve on who we are and what we do.
We love a challenge and are quick to adapt.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs enables organizations to evidence their cyber capability, risk and resilience across technical and non-technical teams for the first time. Our platform gives you the ability to measure real-time cyber efficacy as it relates to cyber teams, developers, engineers and executives. All in one platform, kept up to date at the speed of cyber. We call this Cyber Workforce Optimization.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017 from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees, and announced funding of more than $120 million. Our technology is already enabling organizations including KPMG, Sophos and Airbnb to measure, map to risk, and optimize the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
Strategic Alliances, Senior Manager
This is a new opportunity due to growth to support our Strategic Alliances team. You will partner with our Strategic Alliances Executive, in identifying, developing and driving strategic partnerships and go-to-market programs across North America.
You will be joining a positive and goal-oriented Sales team team who value open, honest and collaborative communication as a team.
You will have the opportunity to progress your career in Strategic Alliances and explore interests in Cyber security, working with some of the world's leading experts who create the content in our platform. There will be lots to learn, and you’ll have lots of responsibility, Also we are pretty awesome people to work with!
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Facilitate and support Immersive Labs and strategic partner executive alignment and sponsorship
- Act as an overall partner project manager to oversee and drive partnership activities with the ability to manage resources to task and hold them accountable for commitments, milestones, and deliverables
- You will be responsible for the developing, managing, and driving strategic partnerships with global systems integrators (GSIs) and Advisory's
- You will be responsible for identifying and validating joint solutions offerings, developing partner business plans, and driving joint go-to-market initiatives with leading GSIs and Technology partners, such as Accenture, IBM, and Raytheon
- Your success will be directly tied to and measured by the business objectives, outcomes and results of the strategic partnerships that you develop and manage
- Coordinate both Immersive Labs and strategic partner teams to design, develop, and launch joint solutions
- Drive the creation of go-to-market programs, to include marketing, sales, enablement, and deployment plans
Success in this role will depend most on your approach, underlying skills and potential for growth, even if some of the above would be new to you. You should apply if you have:
- Expertise in a strategic alliances role previously, if this is for a saas company even better!
- Entrepreneurial character and drive, coupled with a growth mindset
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Proven, measurable track record of building and maintaining partner relationships from the inception through execution
- Excellent team player with ability to inspire confidence and work effectively with cross functional teams
- Equally comfortable engaging with C-level executives and front-line personnel across all functional areas of the business, both internally and externally
- Ability and desire to travel is required and necessary
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fueled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - We are open-minded and respectful of our colleagues
- Driven - Continuously improving on who we are and what we do
- Agile - We manage ambiguity, making timely and effective decisions
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Look after you and your family with Health, Dental and Disability insurance; fully paid sick leave and mental health support.
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when and where is best for you, including 33 days holiday, 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, volunteering days, birthday half day
- Save for the future with contribution matched 401K, and rewards and recognition for your successes
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- While most of the team are fully remote, when you do visit, our North American HQ is based in the centre of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station.
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from cake competitions, to movie nights and escape rooms.
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Level up your career with Immersive Labs. Apply now!