We prepare businesses to counter the latest cyber threats by helping their people to develop powerful, practical cyber skills.
Get supportive mentoring and onboarding to set you up for success.
Join an inclusive team changing the face of cybersecurity.
About Immersive Labs
Constantly evolving cyber risks are no longer the sole responsibility of technical teams. The capabilities of the entire workforce must now be enhanced to protect from, defend against and respond to attacks.
Immersive Labs are the cyber workforce optimization experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the human cyber abilities of entire workforces, preparing organizations to counter the latest cyber threats.
Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by continuously analyzing and enhancing their capabilities, engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017 from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees, and announced funding of more than $120 million. Our technology is already enabling organizations including KPMG, Sophos and Airbnb to measure, map to risk, and optimize the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
Channel Marketing Manager
This is a new role due to growth and our new CMO Evelyn Swaim recently joining. As Channel Marketing Manager you will help drive leads for channel and alliance sales, to increase sales pipeline and help Immersive Labs achieve our sales goals.
You will build and maintain relationships with channel and alliance partners, manage partner marketing requests, execute live and virtual partner marketing events across North America, develop marketing communication for partner consumption, and maintain and expand upon partner collateral.
You’ll need to be okay with not focusing on one type of marketing. Channel/Partner marketing requires a balance of event execution, collateral development, partner management, and backend metric management.
If you want the opportunity to work on many different projects, develop your knowledge of channel and alliance sales and be a part of a maturing marketing team at a very exciting company defining a new category then we want to hear from you.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Build and maintain relationships with channel and alliance partners,
- Assist partner’s with marketing requests
- Executing live and virtual partner marketing events across North America
- Develop marketing communication for partner consumption, maintain and expand upon existing partner collateral.
To be successful:
- Excellent Project and event management abilities
- Some experience in a marketing position this could be in general marketing, field marketing, or channel marketing
- Enjoy developing Collateral
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Hubspot or Marketo would be an advantage
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - We are open-minded and respectful of our colleagues and contribute ideas to the decision making process
- Driven - We set personal goals, learn from our experiences and focus on development, Continuously improving on who we are and what we do
- Agile - We adapt quickly to change, Embracing organizational challenges.
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Look after you and your family with Health, Dental and Disability insurance; fully paid sick leave and mental health support.
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when and where is best for you, including 33 days holiday, 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, volunteering days, birthday half day
- Save for the future with contribution matched 401K, and rewards and recognition for your successes
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviors
- While most of the team are fully remote, when you do visit, our North American HQ is based in the centre of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station.
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from cake competitions, to movie nights and escape rooms.
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Help change the face of cybersecurity, apply now!