We’re growing at an exceptional rate and are looking for people to share in our exciting future.
Get supportive mentoring and onboarding to set you up for success.
We love a challenge and are quick to adapt
About Immersive Labs
Constantly evolving cyber risks are no longer the sole responsibility of technical teams. The capabilities of the entire workforce must now be enhanced to protect from, defend against and respond to attacks.
Immersive Labs are the cyber workforce optimization experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the human cyber abilities of entire workforces, preparing organizations to counter the latest cyber threats.
Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by continuously analyzing and enhancing their capabilities, engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017 from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees, and announced funding of more than $120 million. Our technology is already enabling organizations including KPMG, Sophos and Airbnb to measure, map to risk, and optimize the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
We’re looking for a Senior Sales Engineer (Pre-Sales) to join our growing Sales Engineering team in the US. The Senior Sales Engineer will work closely with our sales team in a technical pre-sales capacity to help solve real-world cyber security problems for prospective customers. You’ll identify and help define customer requirements and align our solutions’ offerings accordingly to drive value and secure the technical win.
You will work directly with the Director of Sales Engineering, Arian Massoudi, and be a part of a collaborative team.
Your main responsibilities:
- Maintain expert technical knowledge of Immersive Labs’ Cyber Readiness Platform and competitor technologies
- Identify and help define prospective customers’ technical requirements / use-cases to align Immersive Lab’s technical and business value proposition
- Engage C-level executives, technical cyber security professionals, and major lines of business through delivering in-depth solution demonstrations and managing proof-of-concepts
- Act as a security advisor throughout the technical sales cycle by building cyber skills programs, facilitating crisis simulations, and measuring organizational risk
- Partner with Sales to develop and execute strategy for securing the technical win for net new business as well as customer upsells you are engaged with
To be successful:
- 5 - 10 years work experience in sales engineering, information technology, or cyber security
- Experience in a quota carrying role selling to the Fortune 500/Global 1000
- Expertise in IT fundamentals (computer hardware/software, databases, networking, security, and software development)
- Authoritative knowledge of information security concepts, domains, compliances, and standards
- Hands-on experience with Windows & Linux operating systems, security tools (IDS, firewalls, anti-malware, SIEM), public cloud environments, etc
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fueled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive -
- We are open-minded and respectful of our colleagues
- Driven -
- Continuously improving on who we are and what we do
- Agile -
- We manage ambiguity, making timely and effective decisions
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Look after you and your family with Health, Dental and Disability insurance; fully paid sick leave and mental health support.
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when and where is best for you, including 33 days holiday, 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, volunteering days, birthday half day
- Save for the future with contribution matched 401K, and rewards and recognition for your successes
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviors
- While most of the team are fully remote, when you do visit, our North American HQ is based in the center of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station.
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from cake competitions, to movie nights and escape rooms.
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Level up your career with Immersive Labs. Apply now!