We prepare businesses to counter the latest cyber threats by helping their people to develop powerful, practical cyber skills.
Be part of a progressive, open and productive workplace, where different opinions and beliefs are valued.
Join a driven team changing the face of cybersecurity
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs enables organizations to evidence their cyber capability, risk and resilience across technical and non-technical teams for the first time. Our platform gives you the ability to measure real-time cyber efficacy as it relates to cyber teams, developers, engineers and executives. All in one platform, kept up to date at the speed of cyber. We call this Cyber Workforce Optimization.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017, from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees globally and announced funding of more than £80 million. Our technology is already enabling organisations including KPMG, Sophos and the NHS to measure, map to risk, and optimise the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
Director, Customer Success - Europe, Middle East and Africa
This is a new role due to our rapid growth and is the perfect opportunity for you as a passionate, customer focused leader to have a massive impact on enhancing cyber capabilities at global organizations.
The Customer Success team at Immersive Labs acts as the trusted advisor and advocate, building and growing an ongoing healthy relationship with each customer. Team members are responsible for implementing our software, preserving our current business, opening doors for additional opportunities, and growing our customers into life-long Immersive Labs advocates.
As Director of Customer Success for EMEA, you will work closely with the EMEA Regional Sales Directors and Stuti Bhargava our VP of Customer Success to build highly repeatable processes that will allow us to scale. Our customers are the largest of large enterprises and government organizations, and our contract values are equally large. We are expanding rapidly in EMEA and APAC, with an established customer base on several teams in the territory. As a result, we need you to lead a team of CSMs responsible for partnering with executives at large companies to optimize their workforce’s cybersecurity capabilities.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Build, lead and scale a growing customer success team in EMEA, ensuring an excellent customer experience and that outcomes meet customer goals
- Directly manage our CSM team and be responsible for the delivery of successful customer engagements that drive value and ROI of their Immersive Labs program
- Hire, enable, coach, and develop your team of high performing CSMs to align with individual, team, and company goals
- Execute analysis of customer health and structure measurable KPIs to drive satisfaction, adoption, retention, product implementation and adoption and reduce churn
- Partner with Go-to-Market and Product leaders to improve the overall customer experience
- Partner closely with Product to offer an ever-evolving feedback loop to deliver increasing value to our existing and future customers
- Analyze customer performance data to optimize team performance, enhance customer experience and retention rates, and drive initiatives critical to ongoing growth
- Design and launch critical programs to improve customer experience and operational efficiency
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific requirements
- Improve upon our existing approaches to customer engagement and account management
- Strategize on the organization structure and resources for the EMEA Named Accounts Segments as we scale
Success in this role will depend most on your approach, underlying skills and potential for growth, even if some of the above would be new to you. You should apply if you have:
- A customer-centric mindset with a passion for delivering value and exceeding customers’ expectations
- Several years in a customer facing capacity, preferably within a customer success organization or comparable customer-facing roles, in a high growth technology company
- Excellent consultative skill set and communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to influence customer and internal stakeholders
- Several years building a customer retention strategy
- Experience managing Customer Success professionals (be a leader of leaders)
- Strong empathy for customers and a passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in SaaS or similar business models along with excellent business acumen
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - Passionate about people, creating a better world of work and supporting one another to succeed.
- Driven - We are unafraid to explore our curiosity, set goals and learn from our experiences we continuously improve on who we are and what we do
- Agile - Adapt quickly to change by embracing organizational challenges and analyzing our environment to consider different approaches
What Immersive Labs offer:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + volunteering days, birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- This is a remote role but when you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Level up cyber workforces around the world, apply now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.