We're welcoming new people to the team every week to keep up with our exceptional growth.
Be part of a progressive, open and productive workplace, where different opinions and beliefs are valued.
Join an inclusive team changing the face of cybersecurity.
About Immersive Labs
Constantly evolving cyber risks are no longer the sole responsibility of technical teams. The capabilities of the entire workforce must now be enhanced to protect from, defend against and respond to attacks.
Immersive Labs are the cyber workforce optimization experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the human cyber abilities of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats.
Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by continuously analyzing and enhancing their capabilities, engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017 from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees, and announced funding of more than $120 million. Our technology is already enabling organizations including KPMG, Sophos and Airbnb to measure, map to risk, and optimize the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
Marketing Operations Specialist
This is a new opportunity, as we rapidly grow our marketing team, to support our Marketing Automation platform and integrations with key tools including Salesforce. You will report to Sara Fielding, Director of Marketing Operations to help scale and operate our marketing systems efficiently, fielding demand, ensure clean data structure & integrations, improve lead flow and build processes that scale.
You will be joining a positive and goal-oriented marketing team who value open, honest and collaborative communication as a team. You'll be working closely with a global marketing team and with stakeholders in Sales & Revenue operations along with anyone who uses marketing tools.
You will have the opportunity to progress your career in marketing operations and explore interests in data analysis, campaign management, tool ownership and any other interests you have within marketing operations and even demand gen if interested. There will be lots to learn, and you’ll have lots of responsibility as the first Marketing Integrations Specialist you can launch a Marketing Ops career. Also we are pretty awesome people to work with!
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Act as the primary point of contact within Marketing Operations to set up automated processes within marketing automation system that enable the team to run campaigns
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Build and maintain smart lists and segmentation to support the needs of the marketing team
- Support the marketing team with data uploads, analysis, and reporting
- Assist with the execution of nurture programs in collaboration with the demand generation team
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
- Provide recommendations that enhance future campaign performance and measurements
- Manage integrations between marketing automation and other systems including salesforce
- Work closely with sales operations to ensure seamless flow of data
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
To be successful:
- Experience in a marketing, growth, CRM, or acquisition role, preferably in a B2B setting
- Hand-on experience with a marketing automation platform (Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot)
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Excellent command of Excel
- Ability to deliver to deadlines while handling multiple projects simultaneously
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - We support one another and celebrate each other’s successes, Valuing different opinions and beliefs.
- Driven - Continuously improving on who we are and what we do, we are unafraid to explore our curiosity
- Agile - We analyze our environment and consider different approaches, and adapt quickly to change
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Look after you and your family with Health, Dental and Disability insurance; fully paid sick leave and mental health support.
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when and where is best for you, including 33 days holiday, 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, volunteering days, birthday half day
- Save for the future with contribution matched 401K, and rewards and recognition for your successes
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- While most of the team are fully remote, when you do visit, our North American HQ is based in the centre of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station.
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from cake competitions, to movie nights and escape rooms.
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Unlock your potential with Immersive Labs. Click apply to find out more.