We’re growing at an exceptional rate and are looking for people to share in our exciting future.
Be part of a progressive, open and productive workplace, where different opinions and beliefs are valued.
Join an agile team changing the face of cybersecurity.
About Immersive Labs
Constantly evolving cyber risks are no longer the sole responsibility of technical teams. The capabilities of the entire workforce must now be enhanced to protect from, defend against and respond to attacks.
Immersive Labs are the cyber workforce optimization experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the human cyber abilities of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats.
Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by continuously analyzing and enhancing their capabilities, engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017 from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees, and announced funding of more than $120 million. Our technology is already enabling organizations including KPMG, Sophos and Airbnb to measure, map to risk, and optimize the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
Communications & Social Media Manager
This is a new opportunity to be the first Social Media & Communications Marketing Manager at Immersive Labs to support our ongoing growth in North America, reporting to Anthony D’Alton, Senior Director External Affairs you will work with all facets of the marketing teams along with research, content & legal teams along with external media relations and customers in North America.
You will deliver our social media strategy and public relations in North America this includes delivering integrated digital & media campaigns, creating written assets, thought leadership and influencer campaigns.
You will need to get up to speed quickly in this role and understand complex technical & Cyber security issues and themes so you can incorporate them into messaging. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be creative, and impact the strategic direction of the company while being a part of a focused & successful team who will value your creativity.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Delivery of public relations and social media strategy in North American market
- Inputting into broader communications & social media strategy and plans
- Understanding company messaging and translating for external audiences
- Delivering integrated digital / media campaigns
- PR agency management and Media relations working with locals spokespeople to respond to breaking news
- Creating written assets such as press releases and social posts
- Delivery of thought leadership and influencer campaigns
To be successful:
- Help drive “Share of Voice” with media, to understand what media wants and how to relate to them
- Ability to write well and create message content independently
- Capable of Increasing engagement on social media and encourage sharing of Immersive Labs content
- An understanding of all major social media platforms and how to operate them, and associated analysis tools, in a business context
- Technology B2B Public relations experience
- An understanding of cybersecurity would be an advantage
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - We contribute ideas to the decision making process
- Driven - We are unafraid to explore our curiosity and take ownership and pride in our work
- Agile - We manage ambiguity, making timely and effective decisions and adapting quickly to change
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Look after you and your family with Health, Dental and Disability insurance; fully paid sick leave and mental health support.
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when and where is best for you, including 33 days holiday, 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, volunteering days, birthday half day
- Save for the future with contribution matched 401K, and rewards and recognition for your successes
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- While most of the team are fully remote, when you do visit, our North American HQ is based in the centre of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station.
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from cake competitions, to movie nights and escape rooms.
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Cyber threats wait for no one and neither should you. Apply now!