Be part of a progressive, open and productive workplace, where different opinions and beliefs are valued.
We prepare businesses to counter the latest cyber threats by helping their people to develop powerful, practical cyber skills.
Join an agile team changing the face of cybersecurity.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 300 employees and announced funding of more than £80 million. Our technology is already helping enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and the NHS, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
As the Vice President of Product Marketing, you will be a member of the Senior leadership team at Immersive Labs reporting to Evelyn our CMO. You will be responsible for building and managing the product marketing, technical marketing, competitive intelligence & market research and customer insights teams.
Along with leading and developing people you’ll also be customer facing to discover and bring to life stories within customers and incorporate them into our messaging. Product Marketing is the hub that works with the Sales, Marketing & Product teams, You will be a partner for these teams enabling them with the tools and messaging to go to market and helping to inform and influence the product roadmap to position the Immersive Labs platform and Cyber workforce optimisation.
You may have listened to our podcast Cyber Humanity, along with hosting this you will also need to be enthusiastic about hosting webinars and events being a face of Immersive Labs.
Essentially if you are a Product Marketing leader with domain expertise in the Cyber Industry are passionate about helping to build a new category and want to join a rapidly scaling organisation we want to hear from you.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Drive product marketing direction for Immersive Labs, collaborating with other marketing functions such as revenue marketing, growth marketing, and corporate marketing (strategic comms & content)
- Understand market trends, customer requirements, usage and buying behaviours, and the partner ecosystem to better identify market opportunities and customer demand for Immersive Labs product offerings.
- Own Immersive Labs analyst relations strategy and interactions with key industry analyst firms.
- Educate the market about Immersive Lab’s core technical value offerings through multiple collateral such as demos, white-papers, workshops, presentations and technical blogs, driving views of that content.
- Gather intelligence on our key competitors to provide information to sales, product management, marketing teams and the partner channel and develop differentiation materials for the field and for external consumption.
- Develop and activate Immersive Labs’ core use case messaging and positioning
- Provide input and strategy into product roadmap, and pricing based on market and customer research finding, industry analyst interactions and competitor findings.
- Nurture and leverage relationships with key InfoSec thought leaders, influencers and key strategic customers and partners to help increase market awareness about Immersive Labs
- Define team's strategy, budget, hiring , goals and OKR's to build and measure team results and communicate these and ensure progress is shared regularly.
- Provide input about product priorities and goals to Product Management.
- Use customer, partner and competition research to influence product strategy and drive effective messaging.
- Develop and own product positioning, messaging and value propositions that differentiate Immersive Labs’ solutions in the marketplace.
- Grow a customer reference program to engage our customers and to showcase customer success and value realization achieved using Immersive Labs
- Craft engaging audience-specific content, including case studies, solution briefs, web content, presentations, data sheets, whitepapers and sales playbooks that can be utilized globally.
- Conduct ROI/TCO analysis and develop content to help customers make the business case for Immersive Labs.
To be successful:
- Expertise in product marketing and related marketing functions in the software industry, preferably with a technical background within an area of cyber security targeting enterprise level customers.
- Progressive management experience, with an emphasis on leadership, and engaging global and local stakeholders.
- Ability to build trusted relationships with executive sponsors and end users.
- Experience supporting an Integrated GTM motions that includes sales, channel and services partners, strategic alliances and technology eco-systems.
- Proven track record in cross-functional relationship building, getting buy-in and executing marketing plans, and staying focused on “getting it done” in a fast-moving, technical environment.
- Demonstrated experience building credibility with and delivering results for product teams, sales teams and customers.
- Analytical by nature, utilising data and an outstanding ability to explain and translate complex technology concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - Valuing different opinions and belief, We support one another and celebrate each other’s successes
- Driven - We are unafraid to explore our curiosity and take ownership and pride in our work
- Agile - We analyze our environment and consider different approaches, adapting quickly to change
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + volunteering days, birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from dance lessons, pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Help change the face of cybersecurity, apply now!