We prepare businesses to counter the latest cyber threats by helping their people to develop powerful, practical cyber skills.
We’re all about agility, and always look for flexible, innovative responses to change.
Join an inclusive team changing the face of cybersecurity.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organizations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 280 employees and announced funding of more than $120 million. Our technology is already helping enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Airbnb and Goldman Sachs, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
VP of Revenue Marketing
Immersive Labs is seeking an experienced marketing leader with expertise across multiple aspects of the marketing discipline to take the reins of the marketing sourced and marketing influenced revenue engine of the company. In this role, you will own the planning and execution of integrated programs spanning digital demand generation, integrated campaigns, account-based marketing, field marketing as well as channel and alliance marketing.
As Vice President of Revenue Marketing, you’re an innovative and energetic leader, with a knack for empowering high performing teams and an ability to get things done. Reporting to the CMO, you are accountable for creating and executing a scalable marketing strategy to achieve predictable, profitable growth. You’ll play an integral role in driving revenue growth for the company across all channels and geos. This is a highly visible global role in the organization, responsible for the development and implementation of effective demand generation programs with an emphasis on lead generation, pipeline creation and nurturing prospects/customers along the buyer’s journey.
You should thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a reputation for creating alignment and inspiring trust with sales, based on proven processes and metrics. This role requires both analytical and creative thinking coupled with strong interpersonal communication and team building skills. You will work closely with the leaders across the marketing, product, sales and customer success organizations to create and drive programs that lead to sustainable revenue in the form of net new accounts as well as customer cross-sell and upsell. You will report directly to the CMO and be a key member of the Marketing Leadership Team.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Build, inspire and lead a best-in-class revenue marketing team and set staff strategy for scale and to develop the skills and career paths of all team members
- Work closely with the CMO and marketing leadership team to develop strategic marketing plans with ROI metric tracking to achieve annual pipeline creation and pipeline influence goals
- Create a culture centered around a predictable, reliable Marketing funnel while also developing and executing programs that support pipe maturation, retention, and expansion - in deep partnership with Sales and Customer Success.
- Drive clear and constant communication of goals and success metrics to the organization to ensure consistency and accountability with end-to-end reporting and analytics
- Continuously evaluate pipe-to-spend and the performance and cost of acquisition, adjusting demand tactics and strategy accordingly.
- Create and maintain a strong partnership with sales including partnership with SDR, Sales and Customer Success leadership to ensure alignment on marketing strategy as well as pipeline goals and revenue achievement and execute ABM programs. Being perceived as a true and trusted partner to these teams is critical to the success of this role. As well as work closely with Product Marketing to define go-to-market strategies, buyer personas, value proposition, differentiation, messaging and content needs.
- Execute regional and global marketing events that align to strategic revenue creation goals with tight ROI tracking
- Work closely with the channel and alliances teams to co-develop and execute channel go-to-market plans that expand beyond the direct Immersive Labs sales force
- Create Sales Development Representative (SDR) programs as core components of lead generation and deal velocity initiatives
To be successful
- 10+ years of proven success and lessons learned in increasing responsibility across demand generation, digital marketing, account-based marketing, channel marketing and event management.
- Deep understanding of account-based marketing and digital targeting and intent strategies with a proven record of building and scaling successful ABM programs; including account selection, account research and planning, leverage ABM and digital marketing technologies, as well as measurement and reporting tools. You must contribute to the creative storytelling aspects of ABM campaigns to support a well-defined buyer journey.
- People-focused leader with proven ability to build creative, collaborative teams; develop people; and link performance to overall business objectives. You’ve managed teams and have experience as a ‘manager of managers’.
- Experience partnering with channel and alliances teams to co-develop and execute channel go-to-market.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – must have the ability to analyze and derive meaning from data which you will then translate into actionable changes. Analyze A/B campaign outcomes in detail, drawing insights and presenting learnings and results clearly to facilitate sound decision making.
- Expertise in marketing automation systems and account-based marketing platforms ( Hubspot/Marketo and 6sense preferred but not required).
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Look after you and your family with Health, Dental and Disability insurance; fully paid sick leave and mental health support.
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when and where is best for you, including 33 days holiday, 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, volunteering days, birthday half day
- Save for the future with contribution matched 401K, and rewards and recognition for your successes
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviors
- While most of the team are fully remote, when you do visit, our North American HQ is based in the center of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station.
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from dance lessons and cake competitions, to movie nights and escape rooms.
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Level up cyber workforces around the world, click apply to find out more.