You will be covering the Mid West territory, full details are outlined below.
Be part of a progressive, open, and productive workplace, where different viewpoints and beliefs are valued.
We prepare businesses to counter the latest cyber threats by helping their people to develop powerful, practical cyber skills.
We’re all about agility, and always look for flexible, innovative responses to change.
About Immersive Labs
Constantly evolving cyber risks are no longer the sole responsibility of technical teams. The capabilities of the entire workforce must now be enhanced to protect from, defend against and respond to attacks.
Immersive Labs are the cyber workforce optimization experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the human cyber abilities of entire workforces, preparing organizations to counter the latest cyber threats.
Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by continuously analyzing and enhancing their capabilities, engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 280 employees and announced funding of more than $120 million. Our technology is already helping enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Airbnb and Goldman Sachs, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing cyber security business. Not only is cyber security at the forefront of most businesses minds, but we offer a product that truly helps skill up the human side of organizations we work with to provide the first line of defense against a variety of cyber threats. You will sell a truly innovative product.
You will cover sales in Missouri, Iowa, Kansas and Nebraska. You can be located in any of these states but ideally will be located in St. Louis or Kansas City.
This role will work closely with our Customer Success team to maintain current client business and our Pre-Sales Engineers to expand revenue in new and existing accounts, and will directly impact the future success of our business.
Your main responsibilities:
You will have a genuine passion for our product and how they can help businesses level up the human capability of their cyber defense teams. Some of the key day to day activities to facilitate you closing future business are:
- Solution selling while hunting upsell revenue is critical for this role
- Leveraging marketing leads, technical resources, and channel/alliance partners as required
- Target, educate, and persuade new customers to use the Immersive Labs platform in new and creative ways that benefit their business
- Establish, strengthen, and maintain relationships with decision-makers at the senior executive level for current clients and prospects
- Provide accurate weekly forecast report via the CRM (Salesforce)
- Partner with customer success, marketing and the wider sales team to drive new and existing revenue growth
To be successful:
You will be a successful, experienced Enterprise Account Manager to drive growth in a defined set of new and existing F500 customers.
- Ability to travel regularly
- Experienced in a quota carrying sales role, software and/or SaaS sales to the Fortune 500/Global 1000
- Selling into cyber security or information security market
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Establishing, strengthening, and maintain relationships with decision-makers at the senior executive level for current clients and prospects
- Use resources available to resolve technical challenges especially when you don’t know the answer
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to sell creative solutions
- Highly effective written presentation and closing skills
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fueled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
Inclusive - We are open-minded and respectful of our colleagues
Driven - Continuously improving on who we are and what we do
Agile - Embracing organizational challenges
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Look after you and your family with Health, Dental and Disability insurance; fully paid sick leave and mental health support.
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when and where is best for you, including 33 days holiday, 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, volunteering days, birthday half day
- Save for the future with contribution matched 401K, and rewards and recognition for your successes
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviors
- While most of the team are fully remote, when you do visit, our North American HQ is based in the center of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station.
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from dance lessons and cake competitions, to movie nights and escape rooms.
Help change the face of cybersecurity, apply now!