Get supportive mentoring and onboarding to set you up for success.
We’re growing at an exceptional rate and are looking for people to share in our exciting future.
Join an agile team changing the face of cybersecurity.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 280 employees and announced funding of more than £80 million. Our technology is already helping enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and the NHS, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
We’re growing fast and need the very best Senior Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team. You will ensure customers receive exceptional value from the Immersive Labs platform by understanding their needs and supporting their journey through workshops, and direct engagement.
You will be responsible for ensuring high levels of satisfaction, driving adoption, expanding the use of Immersive Labs across customers’ organizations, and managing customer programs. Your ability to organize, follow up, and be proactive about customer issues will provide continuous improvements to your customer’s satisfaction levels. Your communication skills and ability to work with customers ranging from security personnel through CISOs and other key stakeholders will be key to your success.
Customer success is one of the keys behind Immersive Labs rapid growth and we need you to proactively blend project management and account management to maximize net revenue retention and unlock upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
Your main responsibilities:
- Be the primary point of contact for designated accounts, serving as an advocate for customer needs to drive successful adoption and use of the Immersive Labs platform
- Perform customer onboarding, health checks, develop materials and presentations to conduct business reviews and proactively alert customers of any impending issues
- Engage with senior stakeholders to develop strategic business relationships
- Collaborate with Product Management for product enhancement requests
- Drive internal process improvement initiatives and help to organize and attend customer-focused events as necessary
- Identify potential cross-sell/upsell opportunities within accounts
- Manage and follow up on internal customer feedback processes
- Use Gainsight and other relevant apps to comprehensively manage the customer relationship
To be successful:
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of project management with a proven track record of managing multiple projects to completion along with excellent planning and organizational skills
- Customer success or post-sales/pre-sales experience with expertise engaging and managing relationships with customers
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve customer issues independently
- Interest or background in Cybersecurity, Risk Management or Consulting and an understanding of Customer Success within a SaaS environment.
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - We support one another and celebrate each other’s successes
- Driven - Continuously improving on who we are and what we do
- Agile - Embracing organizational challenges
What Immersive Labs offer:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + volunteering days, birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from dance lessons, pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- When you do visit the UK hub, getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Level up cyber workforces around the world, click apply to find out more.