Get supportive mentoring and onboarding to set you up for success.
We’re growing at an exceptional rate and are looking for people to share in our exciting future.
Join an agile team changing the face of cybersecurity.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs enables organizations to evidence their cyber capability, risk and resilience across technical and non-technical teams for the first time. Our platform gives you the ability to measure real-time cyber efficacy as it relates to cyber teams, developers, engineers and executives. All in one platform, kept up to date at the speed of cyber. We call this Cyber Workforce Optimization.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 250 employees and announced funding of more than €100 million. Our technology is already helping enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Deutsche Bank and the Daimler, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
Due to growth and new customers we're looking for the best Senior Customer Success Manager / Account Manager to join Immersive Labs and help support our new and existing German and DACH region customers. You will ensure customers in the DACH region receive exceptional value from the Immersive Labs platform by understanding their needs and supporting their journey through workshops, and direct engagement.
Join the EMEA customer success team of 10 and reporting to Kieran Rowley. You will be responsible for ensuring high levels of satisfaction, driving adoption, expanding the use of Immersive Labs across customers’ organizations, and managing customer programs. Your ability to organize, follow up, and be proactive about customer issues will provide continuous improvements to your customer’s satisfaction levels. Your communication skills and ability to work with customers ranging from security personnel through CISOs and other key stakeholders will be key to your success.
Customer success is one of the keys behind Immersive Labs rapid growth and we need you to proactively blend project management and account management to maximize net revenue retention and unlock upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
Your main responsibilities:
- Be the primary point of contact for designated Germany and DACH accounts, serving as an advocate for customer needs to drive successful adoption and use of the Immersive Labs platform
- Perform customer onboarding, health checks, develop materials and presentations to conduct business reviews and proactively alert customers of any impending issues
- Engage with senior stakeholders to develop strategic business relationships
- Collaborate with Product Management for product enhancement requests
- Drive internal process improvement initiatives and help to organize and attend customer-focused events as necessary
- Identify potential cross-sell/upsell opportunities within accounts
- Manage and follow up on internal customer feedback processes
- Use Gainsight and other relevant apps to comprehensively manage the customer relationship
To be successful:
- Experience of project management with a proven track record of managing multiple projects to completion along with excellent planning and organizational skills
- Customer success or post-sales/pre-sales experience with expertise engaging and managing relationships with customers
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve customer issues independently
- Interest or background in Cybersecurity, Risk Management or Consulting and an understanding of Customer Success within a SaaS environment.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills, Fluent in both German and English. This will allow you to communicate with customers as well as everyone internally
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - We support one another and celebrate each other’s successes
- Driven - Continuously improving on who we are and what we do
- Agile - Embracing organizational challenges
What Immersive Labs offer:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Look after your family and yourself with parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, health shield plan and more.
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, including 33 days annual leave (including public holidays), volunteering days & birthday half day
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours including share options
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from dance lessons, pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Level up cyber workforces around the world, click apply to find out more.