Be part of a progressive, open and productive workplace, where different opinions and beliefs are valued.
We’re growing at an exceptional rate and are looking for people to share in our exciting future.
Get supportive mentoring and onboarding to set you up for success.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown globally to over 250 employees and announced funding of more than £80 million. Our technology is already helping over 300 enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and the NHS, while over 2,500 labs are completed every single day.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
As an FP&A Business Partner you will help manage the financial performance of the business by providing analysis and insight to stakeholders, explaining variances and key insights in an easy-to-understand way using your excellent communication skills.
Focusing primarily on the Sales, Customer Success and Marketing teams and using tools like workday adaptive planning and excel you will help ensure the business sets realistic plans and maintains accurate rolling forecasts.
You’ll be a key business partner and together with the rest of the FP&A team build relationships across the company and use your analytical skills and initiative to help to improve Immersive Labs as we grow.
If you have experience with recurring revenue models and sales metrics we want to hear from you.
Your main responsibilities:
- Produce regular ARR, cost and metric reports, highlighting variances, trends and concerns and provide actionable insights to stakeholders. Particular focus on sales performance and metrics
- Challenge sales assumptions and plans, making sure they fit in with company strategy and wider business initiatives
- Own discrete areas of planning and analysis, and the relevant stakeholder relationships
- Help produce monthly financial presentations, including analysis of sales metrics and performance
- Assisting with the annual budget process
- Helping to ensure that rolling forecasts are accurate and reflect the latest information and logic available
- Maintain workforce costs, forecasts and analysis
- Helping to document and improve FP&A processes
To be successful:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified
- Experience of working in a SaaS or recurring revenue business and partnering colleagues from outside of finance, particularly those in Sales & Marketing roles
- Excellent communication skills to partner and build relationships with colleagues outside of finance
- Budgeting and forecasting skills and knowledge of variance analysis
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment
- Excel skills
- Knowledge of Workday Planning / Adaptive Insights
- Experience in a business that operates internationally
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Flexible working and time off so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + volunteering & birthday half days off
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan, mental health fund and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- We ensure you are paid fairly through regular salary reviews, yearly bonus and share options
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Level up your career with Immersive Labs. Apply now!