We're an optimistic, motivated and friendly bunch on the lookout for like-minded people.
We’re growing at an exceptional rate and are looking for people to share in our exciting future.
Join an agile team changing the face of cybersecurity.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing SaaS platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 270 employees and announced funding of more than £80 million. Our technology is already helping enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and the NHS, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
Our Strategy and Business Operations function is growing and we are looking for an analytical, driven and collaborative Strategy & Operations Associate to support us through our next stage of hyper-growth.
In this high impact, high visibility role, you will work with leaders on our most critical decisions, and support teams across Operations, product, Sales and Marketing to ensure that in all we do, we stay focused on our vision and execute with speed, agility and efficiency.
Reporting to the Director of Strategy & Business Operations, your responsibilities will be primarily project-based. We’re scaling fast, so these could evolve in future, but are likely to include:
- Supporting our Strategy Planning and OKR processes: developing and sharing insights, tracking processes and delivery, and flagging emerging issues and opportunities to senior leadership and teams for resolution.
- Generating insights through quantitative and qualitative analysis - e.g. organisational benchmarking, process mapping, modelling the value of a potential new market.
- Identifying operational improvements to support our rapid scaling.
- Collaborating with the Director and with leaders across the business to develop and deliver recommendations and action plans based on identified insights.
- Creating written materials for presentation to senior leadership and the Board.
Success in this role will depend most on your approach and potential for growth, even if some of the above would be new to you. You should apply if you:
- Have a can-do attitude, learn fast and thrive on getting things done.
- Are a trusted team member: collaborative, reliable, communicative, and a good listener.
- Stay organised and plan ahead, even in a changing environment.
- Are highly numerate and proficient conducting analysis using with Excel or other tools
- Have a strong track record of professional achievement for example in strategy consultancy, investment banking, private equity, blue chip technology, or a high growth scale-up.
- Can evidence your interest in technology.
Strategy is better when it incorporates a wide range of perspectives. Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds and we welcome diversity in every sense – if you're unsure, or have built your skills through a different career path, please do apply.
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values, here’s how they relate to this role:
Inclusive – Support one another and celebrate each others’ successes
Driven – Take ownership and pride in our work; be accountable for our work and for the work of the wider Immersive Labs team
Agile – We analyse our environment and consider different approaches
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + volunteering days, birthday half day.
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working.
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from dance lessons, pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- When you do visit the UK hub, getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer a railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike.
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Unlock your potential with Immersive Labs. Click apply to find out more.