Be part of a progressive, open and productive workplace, where different opinions and beliefs are valued.
Join a driven team changing the face of cybersecurity.
We love a challenge and are quick to adapt.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs enables organizations to evidence their cyber capability, risk and resilience across technical and non-technical teams for the first time. Our platform gives you the ability to measure real-time cyber efficacy as it relates to cyber teams, developers, engineers and executives. All in one platform, kept up to date at the speed of cyber. We call this Cyber Workforce Optimization.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017 from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees, and announced funding of more than $120 million. Our technology is already enabling organizations including KPMG, Sophos and Airbnb to measure, map to risk, and optimize the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing cyber security business. Not only is cyber security at the forefront of most businesses minds, but we offer a product that truly helps skill up the human side of organizations we work with to provide the first line of defense against a variety of cyber threats. You will sell a truly innovative product.
This role will work closely with our Customer Success team to maintain current client business and our Pre-Sales Engineers to expand revenue in new and existing accounts, and will directly impact the future success of our business.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
You will have a genuine passion for our product and how they can help businesses level up the human capability of their cyber defense teams. Some of the key day to day activities to facilitate you closing future business are:
- Solution selling while hunting upsell revenue is critical for this role
- Leveraging marketing leads, technical resources, and channel/alliance partners as required
- Target, educate, and persuade new customers to use the Immersive Labs platform in new and creative ways that benefit their business
- Establish, strengthen, and maintain relationships with decision-makers at the senior executive level for current clients and prospects
- Provide accurate weekly forecast report via the CRM (Salesforce)
- Partner with customer success, marketing and the wider sales team to drive new and existing revenue growth
You should apply if you have (we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role):
- Ability to travel regularly
- Experienced in a quota carrying sales role, software and/or SaaS sales to the Fortune 500/Global 1000
- Selling into cyber security or information security market
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Establishing, strengthening, and maintain relationships with decision-makers at the senior executive level for current clients and prospects
- Use resources available to resolve technical challenges especially when you don’t know the answer
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to sell creative solutions
- Highly effective written presentation and closing skills
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fueled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - We are open-minded and respectful of our colleagues
- Driven - Continuously improving on who we are and what we do
- Agile - We manage ambiguity, making timely and effective decisions
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Look after you and your family with Health, Dental and Disability insurance; fully paid sick leave and mental health support.
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when and where is best for you, including 33 days holiday, 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, volunteering days, birthday half day
- Save for the future with contribution matched 401K, and rewards and recognition for your successes
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviors
- While most of the team are fully remote, when you do visit, our North American HQ is based in the center of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station.
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from cake competitions, to movie nights and escape rooms.
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Level up your career with Immersive Labs. Apply now!