We're an optimistic, motivated and friendly bunch on the lookout for like-minded people.
We strive to continuously improve on who we are and what we do.
We're a game-changing team building a game-changing platform.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 250 employees and announced funding of more than £80 million. Our technology is already helping enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and the NHS, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
We’re growing at an exponential rate and therefore we are looking for an IT Support Technician to join our social and buzzy team. While we have fun doing what we do, we all have a passion for supporting the business and love learning new technical skills. We are also empowered to come up with new solutions, processes, and technology to help enhance our service offering. We love ensuring our team receives awesome customer support to enable them to focus on their roles and the success of the business.
Your main responsibilities:
- Responding to first line IT issues raised by internal team members and external customers
- Working collaboratively with everyone within Immersive Labs to understand the IT problems the business face
- Coming up with creative ways of solving issues raised
- Understanding how our customers use the platform and help to make it a better experience for them
- Doing everything with care, empathy and a determination to find a solution
To be successful:
- Naturally, you love all things tech - you love understanding software and hardware, and on the weekend can be found building your own bitcoin mining server
- You have a passion for learning and developing yourself
- Pop a blindfold on and you’ll know your way around a computer
- We’d love you to have some helpdesk experience, but if you don’t then customer support roles will help you in this role
- If you happen to have some experience of scripting languages or automation this will stand you out from the crowd
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + volunteering days, birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from dance lessons, pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Unlock your potential with Immersive Labs. Click apply to find out more.