Get on board with the fastest-growing cybersecurity company in the UK.
We prepare businesses to counter the latest cyber threats by helping their people to develop powerful, practical cyber skills.
We’re growing at an exceptional rate and are looking for people to share in our exciting future.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 250 employees and announced funding of more than £80 million. Our technology is already helping enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and the NHS, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
This is an exciting opportunity to own, shape and drive our internal Learning and Development culture. This role is our first dedicated L&D specialist and is responsible for shaping our overall global L&D strategy, implementing L&D processes and practices, as well as designing, delivering and evaluating L&D solutions.
We have standalone initiatives, a peer-to-peer learning culture and this role will pull together the existing strands and create a cohesive programme of organisational capability and development.
We are looking for an outstanding facilitator with excellent interpersonal awareness who thrives in a fast-paced environment where they can influence, challenge, and identify opportunities for improvements.
Your main responsibilities
- Working proactively with People & Talent and Senior Leaders, to analyse, identify and establish global learning requirements
- Designing, delivering and evaluating capability and development interventions aligned to achieving development strategy, values, and business needs
- Supporting stakeholders with career development and be able to implement options to empower employees to drive their own success
- Evaluating external best practice and when to implement internally.
- Identifying and leveraging internal resources, outsource suppliers and tools appropriate to the required projects
- Managing multiple development projects
To be successful:
- Significant experience within L&D including knowledge of competency frameworks, early career development, succession planning and Leadership Development and Management Training
- Experience shaping and implementing L&D strategies
- Have a background in a fast-paced, global organisation
- Excellent facilitating and coaching skills with an ability to articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Psychometric accreditations are beneficial
- Diversity & Inclusion development experience is beneficial
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
Inclusive - Valuing different opinions and beliefs.
Driven - Continuously improving on who we are and what we do.
Agile - Embracing organizational challenges.
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + volunteering days, birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from dance lessons, pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com