We're an optimistic, motivated and friendly bunch on the lookout for like-minded people.
Be part of a high performing team with a supportive inclusive culture.
We love a challenge and are quick to adapt
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 250 employees and announced funding of more than £80 million. Our technology is already helping enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and the NHS, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
We’re building a crisis exercising consultancy practice to help our customers develop amazing scenarios and crisis exercises, aligned to their operational resilience and crisis management needs. As a project manager in this newly formed team, you will be responsible for ensuring the requirements and scope for each engagement is effectively managed. You’ll work closely with the customer and Immersive Labs consultants, content and product teams to ensure appropriate resources are aligned.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Estimating and agreeing scope of work with clients
- Working with head of department to qualify opportunities and prioritise delivery
- Collaborate with Immersive Labs content team to request and assign delivery resource
- Capacity planning
- Risk management and issue resolution
- Internal reporting, including; engagement highlights and financial analysis
- Stakeholder management
- Lead client event and logistics management
- Work with sales to identify net new and upsell opportunities
- Work with marketing to develop sales collateral and promote Immersive Labs
To be successful:
- Prince 2 or similar professional qualification
- Proven track record of managing multiple, concurrent short-term engagements to time and budget
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working with senior executives and technical teams alike
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve customer issues independently
- Interest or background in cybersecurity, risk management or consulting
- Energy, enthusiasm and agility to help build a new service offering
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - We support one another and celebrate each other’s successes
- Driven - We are unafraid to explore our curiosity
- Agile - We analyze our environment and consider different approaches
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + volunteering days, birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com