Join an inclusive team changing the face of cybersecurity.
We prepare businesses to counter the latest cyber threats by helping their people to develop powerful, practical cyber skills.
We're welcoming new people to the team every week to keep up with our exceptional growth.
About Immersive Labs
Constantly evolving cyber risks are no longer the sole responsibility of technical teams. The capabilities of the entire workforce must now be enhanced to protect from, defend against and respond to attacks.
Immersive Labs are the cyber workforce optimization experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the human cyber abilities of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats.
Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by continuously analyzing and enhancing their capabilities, engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017, from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 200 employees globally and announced funding of more than £80 million. Our technology is already enabling organisations including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and the NHS, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
You will be the first pre sales professional in Iberia, supporting the sales efforts in opening up the enterprise market in the region. The role will report into the Regional Director of Western Europe.
The role is critical to Immersive Labs both to grow our presence in a greenfield territory but to also gather feedback on the platform from new customers to help the continuous improvement of the product.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Engage with sales teams and partner with customers to understand their needs, define requirements and demo the technical aspects of the platform
- Meet with prospective customers, to understand their technical requirements
- Plan and manage the proof of concept efforts
- Drive user adoption across a variety of use cases
- Help upskill new staff on the technical aspects of the platform and on cyber security in general
- Collaborate with/feedback to the content team to produce multi-format content utilising various teaching methods; written, exercises, questions, gamification.
To be successful:
- Ability to travel extensively
- Experienced in a pre sales focused role for a high growth company or Cybersecurity vendor
- Experience leading POCs and discovery sessions with clients
- Establishing, strengthening, and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the sales process
- Ability to explain highly technical concepts to those not in technical job roles
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to adapt to different sectors and clients
- Highly effective written presentation and closing skills
- Fluent in both English and Spanish (Portuguese would be a benefit but not essential)
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - We support one another and celebrate each other’s successes
- Driven - Continuously improving on who we are and what we do.
- Agile - We adapt quickly to change
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 33 days annual leave + volunteering days, birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Cyber threats wait for no one and neither should you. Apply now!