We're an optimistic, motivated and friendly bunch on the lookout for like-minded people.
Get on board with the fastest-growing cybersecurity company in the UK.
We love a challenge and are quick to adapt
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 200 employees and announced funding of more than £80 million. Our technology is already helping enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and the NHS, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
This is a new opportunity for you to become the first Alliances Manager for Immersive Labs in the Middle East. You will be responsible for forming relationships with large System Integrators such as Deloitte, Capgemini and Accenture in this market. The growth of the alliance these SIs in the region to become major contributors to the sales operation in the Middle East will be your responsibility, the strategy used to accomplish the goal will be created by yourself and the Managing Director of the region.
Your main responsibilities:
- Ensure consistency in terms of the company’s alliance sales strategy & execution.
- Creating relationships within the large SIs in the market, creating an alliance model with great benefits to both parties across the Middle East.
- Promotes renewals, up-sell and new sales opportunities within partner’s existing and competitive accounts.
- Respond to any requests and ensure sales alignment with the alliance partner end user opportunities
- Track, monitor and support the pipeline and opportunities created through the key alliances in region.
To be successful:
- You will need prior experience within an alliances role managing large SIs or consultancies in the Middle East
- Ability to establish, strengthen, and maintain great relationships with senior leaders/stakeholders and current & prospective partners
- The role will require you to have experience in creating new relationships as well as managing relationships to guarantee a strong alliance moving forward.
- You will need an Entrepreneurial mindset, to identify new opportunities for our solution or how to position the solution.
- The ability to work in a team environment, the team in the Middle East are looking to have a big impact on the region. This will involve lots of collaboration across the Enterprise Account Managers, Presales Engineers and yourself as an Alliances Manager.
What Immersive Labs offers:
- We offer an extensive range of benefits, including enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- We do not have a local office in the Middle East at this moment in time but you will be able to travel to the EMEA headquarters located in Bristol (United Kingdom) when needed.
Find out more at https://www.immersivelabs.com/company/careers
Unlock your potential with Immersive Labs. Click apply to find out more.